1.    #1  
    For sale: slightly used cingular unlocked treo 650 with version 1b.17cng, works with cingular, t-mobile and other supported gsm networks. Also included Nav 5 GPS package from palm with a 1 GB sd card. Comes with palm stereo adapter for mp3 playing, original software and literature, home and car charger, and sync cables, Comes with additional software: ringo, dominoes, asteroids, battleship, bejewelled, and 15 other games. Switching to verizon so its up for grabs. No trades, its for sale for $350 + shipping. Please leave replies or email me to gears411@hotmail.com. I can email pics. unit comes in original box and has very few sctratches. i will also thow in an extra screen protector. Any questions email me to gears411@hotmail.com or call me to 908-541-9734.
  2.    #2  
    Screen has no scratces. its had a protector on since it was bought. As a matter of fact it has very minor scratches on the body and I mean very few aand very very minor. comes with about 18 extra games i forgot about texas holdem and a few more. Best price i can do is 300 . but is goin on ebay soon
  3.    #3  
    up
  4.    #4  
    up
    ill take it. sent you an email
  6.    #6  
    thanks trim sold