1.    #1  
    I'm getting rid of some of the old in order to make room for the new, either Hollywood, TyTn or some other nice 3g smartphone once Cingular gets the network up and running.

All payments are by PayPal. All shipments will be by UPS. I have feedback on eBay and HowardForums for those who are interested. No prices including shipping as that will have to be determined at the time of the sale. 6 megapixel versions of all these pictures are available upon request via email.

To begin with cases for Treo!!

Vaja T66 i-Volution for Treo 650 black and orange with beltclip and all original documentation. Its in Good Condition and there is a bit a wear where the belt clip meets the back of the case by the clip

price is $55 USD

[img width=400 height=300]http://mytreo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10008/normal_P1010507b.jpg[/img]

[img width=400 height=300]http://mytreo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10008/normal_P1010501b.jpg[/img]

A Boxwave Flexiskin with beltclip, lanyard, and all original documentation. In Excellent Condition. It has a detachable beltclip, which some users might prefer to the newer style that is non-removable.

Price is $10 USD

Here is the chairman's case that came with the Treo 600. Its in poor condition as the back is torn. I've used an adhesive and it holds.

Price is $5 USD

How about some Bluetooth headset love!!

First up is a Sony Ericsson HBH-610 with all accessories and original documentation. The original earloop broke but was replaced with a genuine part from SE. Its is in Good Condition.

Price is $ 40 USD

Here are two Sony Ericsson HBH 300 headsets with all accessories and original documentation. They are in Fair condition with some wear and both function properly.

Price is $25 USD each

And some miscellaneous riff raff

Treo 650 battery cover, 2 SD slot place holders, and a SIM card tray for a dark grey GSM unlocked 650. The battery cover has a gouge on the lower corner. The other pieces are in excellent condition

Price is $10 USD for the bundle

And for the Treo 600, 2 SD slot place holders, and 3 various plugs for the exterior.

Price is $ 8 USD for the bundle

Please PM me or post in the thread.
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Sony Ericsson HBH 300 headsets with all accessories I'LL TAKE ONE I'LL PAY WITH PAYPAL WHEN I GET HOME (11:30 TONIGHT) SHIPPING IS TO 43015. leardvrATchristianDOTcom.

this is great
    Nik<hr>M100 --->M125 --->M500 --->Treo300 --->Sprint-Treo600 --->Sprint-Treo650
    <hr>
    Rom 8:31 <'><
    <marquee bgcolor=red width=150 height=5>
    1 in 150 babies born today will have some form of Autism
    </marquee>
    Unlocking Autism Mission Trips to Honduras My Space
  3.    #3  
    The Boxwave Flexiskin and one of the HBH-300's are sold.

Still remaining are: HBH-610, HBH-300, Vaja case, Side case, and various parts.

PM if interested

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

4.    #4  
    Here's what I have left to sell at this time:

First up is a Sony Ericsson HBH-610 with all accessories and original documentation. The original earloop broke but was replaced with a genuine part from SE. Its is in Good Condition.

Price is $ 40 USD

Only one remaining Sony Ericsson HBH 300 headset with all accessories and original documentation. It is in Fair condition with some wear and functions properly.

Price is $25 USD

Here is the chairman's case that came with the Treo 600. Its in poor condition as the back is torn. I've used an adhesive and it holds.

Price is $5 USD

And for the Treo 600, 2 SD slot place holders, and 3 various plugs for the exterior.

Price is $ 8 USD for the bundle

Please PM me or post in the thread.

Super fast shipping and both headset and skin looked new. Great to deal with. Thanks.
    Nik<hr>M100 --->M125 --->M500 --->Treo300 --->Sprint-Treo600 --->Sprint-Treo650
    <hr>
    Rom 8:31 <'><
    <marquee bgcolor=red width=150 height=5>
    1 in 150 babies born today will have some form of Autism
    </marquee>
    Unlocking Autism Mission Trips to Honduras My Space
  6.    #6  
    I'm glad that you like them