Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I'm interested in trading my LifeDrive for a Treo650. Since I require a SIM card, the Treo needs to be either unlocked or a GSM device that is capable of being unlocked. No Verizon or Sprint.

The LD is in excellent condition, not a scratch. Included will be the installation CD, the Sync cable, power cord, proctive case and the LifeDrive itself. I will be happy to send as many pictures as you like and any information you require. Thanks.

Scoob
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoobie10
    I'm interested in trading my LifeDrive for a Treo650. Since I require a SIM card, the Treo needs to be either unlocked or a GSM device that is capable of being unlocked. No Verizon or Sprint.

The LD is in excellent condition, not a scratch. Included will be the installation CD, the Sync cable, power cord, proctive case and the LifeDrive itself. I will be happy to send as many pictures as you like and any information you require. Thanks.

Scoob
    Why must it be a SIM card? Do you do alot of traveling abroad?
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Why must it be a SIM card? Do you do alot of traveling abroad?
    Because I live in a very rural area and my current carrier is a small company that is a GSM service. This way, I just have to take the SIM card out of my current phone and pop it in the 650 and I should be good to go. Do you have a 650?
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoobie10
    Because I live in a very rural area and my current carrier is a small company that is a GSM service. This way, I just have to take the SIM card out of my current phone and pop it in the 650 and I should be good to go. Do you have a 650?
    Yes, I have got one but.... it is a Sprint sorry. I was going to suggest you sell the LD and get a 700P, but you have rural limitations there. Why not try and get one off fleabay?
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I'm thinking about it. Personally, I would trust a fellow PDA user more than someone trying to just sell a 650 on ebay. I also though a trade would easier. I would REALLY like to get the 700p but they don't offer any that are unlocked yet and everyone's contracts are all brand new so no one is selling them.

Scoob
    Scoob
    I have an unlocked Cingular treo 650 in good condition for $275 shipped, all original accessories plus a 1GB SD card. I used it on T-Mobile and it worked just fine. I don't think I am interested in the LifeDrive trade, but if you are interested in a sale, let me know.
    Stacy
    TI Avigo --> Palm III --> Palm m505 --> HP Ipaq something or other --> Danger Sidekick (Color) --> GSM Unlocked Treo 600 --> GSM Unlocked Treo 650
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Thanks Stacyb. I sent you a PM.

Scoob
    Scoob