1.    #1  
    FS: T-mobile MDA, like new in box, unlocked!

I just purchased this phone from a friend who is a well-known tech web writer and it is essentially new. He used it for a brief time during for his review of the device, and I played with it for a few days when I received it. It is a T-mobile branded, but unlocked MDA. It comes in the original box, with all of the original accessories. The software CD is unopened, and unregistered. The device was tested and ran fine on both the T-mobile and Cingular networks.

It's a great device, and I originally purchased it for the Wi-Fi functionality. However, when I started playing around with it, I realized that I had gotten really used to the way my Treo 650 works, and I didn't feel like going through the hassle of relearning another operating system.

Price: $350 shipped in the CONUS. Paypal only for payment. U.S. buyers only, (sorry for the inconvenience.)

***Photos will be posted in the next couple of days.***
  2.    #2  
    Price drop for quick sale.

Price: $320 shipped.

Thanks for looking!

TMann

Edit: Typo corrected on price. Sorry about the confusion.
    Last edited by TMann; 06/12/2006 at 05:50 PM.
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    I'm interested, pictures are required though. Send them to ls3mach at yahoo dot com

Thanks
    Lonzo
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach
    I'm interested, pictures are required though. Send them to ls3mach at yahoo dot com

Thanks
    Lonzo
    Hello Lonzo,

I'm sorry, but the price was incorrectly typed in. Let me know if you're still interested.

TMann
    Last edited by TMann; 06/12/2006 at 11:45 PM.
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    Nah, I don't think so. I can't even use the phone myself, I was just going to buy it for my mom. She is using a Motorola V551 and they seem to have a ton of issues.
  6.    #6  
    Price drop and photos. Price lowered to $310 shipped.

Photos of device are shown below. Note that any "bubbling" seen on the screen is because of the plastic screen protector. The screen itself looks brand new.

7.    #7  
    Sold!