1.    #1  
    Hi. I just got off the phone with Handspring's customer service and am floored! I have never experience such great service with any product that I have ever bought. In less than 10 minutes, the service rep got all my info and had a visor replacement order processed for me without any hassle. There was no run arounds. There were no side costs. Just a ship and return policy. GREAT!

The world would be a better place if all cs reps were as nice.
    We'll see if you feel this way after you call them for your 4th replacement...

Why have you had 4 replacements? Why will teksurfer have a 2nd replacement?
    "The Greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance -- it is the illusion of knowledge." -- Daniel Borstin
    I am wondering why you have had so many replacements? I own a Visor Deluxe, Platinum and Prism, all of which have worked without any type of problems. I thinks a lot of the Handspring returns are because of operator error. I realize this will cause some to complain, but the truth wil make us free.

I wouldn't be surprised if his were either returned because of A)Paint comming off or B)Flicker/Shimmer problem.

I myself had to recieve a second replacement. My original had horrible paint rubbing on the FRONT & had a digitizer problem where it would not register ANY taps. The replacement they sent me was good except that IR did not send. The third was a charm and I'm still using it to this day.
    Matt Nichols
    VigoSpraxPalm@Yahoo.com