Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    I'm offering my Treo650 for $200 shipped (Ground) to your US location. Items include all original packaging, software, hardware, and accessories (i.e., unopened ear bud, power adapter, manual, and software CD). Also including the black Covertec case that was used to carry the p650 since new.

The Treo650 is in good condition with the exception of a few scratches. Battery life is still good as day one. The original Palm supplied screen protector has been used since day one.

The phone is problem free. This is my original Treo650 purchased about 15 months ago. No replacements were made or required. I have the original dated receipt that matches the phone’s ESN number. I’ve not experienced any of the issues discussed on this forum. I have included a pic showing the minutes used and amount of data transferred since I purchased the phone.

I’m selling for two reasons. One, I replace my work cell every year to year and a half to avoid issues. Two, I’ve decided the keep the 700p I purchased a few days ago.

I can provide copies of the original receipt showing the purchase date, location, and me as the original owner.

I will not be watching this thread on a daily basis. Please send me a PM or e-mail to the following address.

aixguru AT tampabay DOT rr DOT com
    aixguru@tampabay.rr.com

I would ask for payment to be made to my confirmed PayPal account or COD. I will ship to only “confirmed” PayPal mailing addresses.

I can send additional pics if needed.

Below is a link to the ad for the Treo600 (the 650 replaced) I sold to a forum member last year. He provided feedback regarding the sale at the bottom of the thread.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...hlight=aixguru
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by aixguru; 07/22/2006 at 08:43 PM.
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    bump.

Send me an e-mail or PM if you're at all interested.
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Now including the black Covertec case that I purchased last year to carry the p650.
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Bump!

Last price reduction before moving to eBay.

Price reduced to: $200** (includes Covertec case)

**includes ground shipping to PayPal confirmed addresses
    Last edited by aixguru; 07/06/2006 at 05:14 PM.
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aixguru
    Bump!

Last price reduction before moving to eBay.

Price reduced to: $200** (includes Covertec case)

**includes ground shipping to PayPal confirmed addresses

Bump!
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Sold!