1.    #1  
    I have a Sprint Treo 650 I'm now looking to sell cause I just got the 700P.

I've had this unit since early January and it's in perfect working condition and almost perfect cosmetic condition. The shield holster puts a tiny scuff on the top of the phone, and theres a little wear on the 5-way, other than that it's perfect.

It comes with the phone, charger/sync cable & the Seido Shield Holster...for $225 SHIPPED to your door. PayPal only.

I have 100% positive feedback on ebay, my member name is 'futurexec'

You can AIM me at 'mfizzel TNB' or email me at mattsf83 AT gmail DOT com

Thank you!

If I don't hear from anyone in a day or 2, it's going on eBay.

1 | 2
    Global Posts
    761 Global Posts
    ill take it

just to make sure, do you have any close up pictures of the 5 way and the top of the phone?

i know im a n00b here but i have 100% good feedback on ebay ill provide you my user name if you want...and i'm paypal verified
    blake!

Sprint Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by wbkm85
    ill take it

just to make sure, do you have any close up pictures of the 5 way and the top of the phone?

i know im a n00b here but i have 100% good feedback on ebay ill provide you my user name if you want...and i'm paypal verified
    nice to see you got a phone man, goodluck. hope all works out well.
    Global Posts
    761 Global Posts
    i do too

i have the a900 now and its drivin me NUTS!...and i have been searching for like the past week for a good used Treo. i'm in contract and don't want to pay full price. i know that if i buy one from a user around here it'll be in perfect condition

i have been a long time lurker around here yet i'm still kinda a n00b with these things. thanks for the kind words.
    blake!

Sprint Centro
    i do too

i have the a900 now and its drivin me NUTS!...and i have been searching for like the past week for a good used Treo. i'm in contract and don't want to pay full price. i know that if i buy one from a user around here it'll be in perfect condition

i have been a long time lurker around here yet i'm still kinda a n00b with these things. thanks for the kind words.
    not to sound rude to the poster, but you should try messaging the seller on ebay threw their messing system to make sure thats his account and his Rep.

its a little risky buying on forums without proven reputation.
    Global Posts
    761 Global Posts
    well..here's mine. nothing to hide here

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS
    blake!

Sprint Centro
    well..here's mine. nothing to hide here

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS
    heh sorry i meant you to the seller. you dont need to prove your rep. ur buying, your money is good enough
  8.    #8  
    ill take it

I just emailed you with the pics. Thanks.
    1 | 2
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzman
    not to sound rude to the poster, but you should try messaging the seller on ebay threw their messing system to make sure thats his account and his Rep.

its a little risky buying on forums without proven reputation.
    i've been registered here for 1 1/2 years, have over 600 posts, that's my reputation But of course he's welcome to msg me on ebay.
    1 | 2
    to tell you the truth it wasnt really to verify you really, its just the fact that he seem kinda naive to buying on forums and didnt want him to get screwed over later on. I have very few posts here but ive bought and sold a lot of computer equip. on other forums and just wanted to put out a word of caution for a person who is just starting to buy on forums. like i said im sorry i didnt mean to come off rude when i suggested that to him.
    Global Posts
    761 Global Posts
    man, i am going to have to pass on this deal. something came up but if i come up with some extra money in the next few weeks and its available, it's mine. sorry once again.

guys this thing is a good buy. good luck with the sale.
    blake!

Sprint Centro
  12.    #12  
    no problem, it's going on ebay now
    1 | 2
  13.    #13  
    1 | 2