Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Finally I have some information. Here it goes.

I am now able to sell the 700p with new activations at $290 off ($649.99 - $290 = $359.99. I do not have information from Sprint on how to upgrade anyone yet. Existing Sprint customers please be patient to upgrade. I will post as soon as possible.

A good way around this is for existing Sprint users to add a second line and then reverse the phone numbers through cust care. Please see the fair & Flex for Families plans at www.sprint.com. It is about $10/month extra for a second line to share minutes with the first. You will also need to make sure Cust Care adds the proper Vision codes if you reverse the numbers. EVDO Vision is different than Vision on the 650.

Our promo is similiar to our 650 promo that many of you took advantage of. Here it is -

-$290 off ($649.99 - $290 = $359.99 total) This is instant on the first invoice.

-Credit challenged customers may require to put the equipment cost on a CC. This is because Sprint will put a spending limit on your acct of $150. The remaining cost of the equipment exceeds that so a CC is needed. I will followup with customers if this happens.

-20% off monthly bill for all realtors (just tell me you are a Realtor).

-phones are shipped directly from Sprint overnight.

-Realtor billing cycle is the 4th to the 3rd (i think) of the following month, so ordering anywhere in the middle of that cycle will give your bill a prorated amount for your service (please look carefully, your bill does break this down).

-There is NO free Vision with this promo, sorry guys.

-If porting over from a different carrier other than Sprint, please call cust care once you receive the phone and tell them you are porting over to Sprint. The new number on the 700p will go away after you give the cust care rep all the info they ask you for (please have both carrier bills in front of you when calling). If porting from Nextel to Sprint there are NO cancellation fees if you are still under contract with Nextel.

-I have attached an order form here. I only need Name, address, Hm Ph, SSN, DOB, phone and plan (can be found at www.sprint.com), list all add-ons, I do not need porting info. Once you fill out the order form, PLEASE EMAIL IT DIRECTLY BACK TO ME.

Hope this info is helpful. You may email me directly at mjones@oti-solutions.com
    Last edited by mjeleven; 06/05/2006 at 01:46 PM.
  2.    #2  
    The excel attachment order form would not attach. Please email me for a copy of it. If someone can figure out how to post it, please do once they receive it.
    Can we go through you if we are wanting to add a new line to an existing plan? Or is this just for completely new activations?
  4.    #4  
    Odin,

A new line to an existing acct will work just fine.
    subscription post.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    So what's the detail of the plan? Thanks
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    Can you offer the SERO plan?
    Bob
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mjeleven
    Existing Sprint customers please be patient to upgrade. I will post as soon as possible.
    Take your time. I still have 7 months of free old Vision left thanks to you guys
    Here goes my first post here:

I wanted to let everyone know the great service I got from Mike at OTI. I sent him my order yesterday at 11:30 am and got the 700p this morning via UPS. I think it would be hard to beat this service and the price he is offering.

Enjoying the new toy, but it is hard to focus on work with this sitting in front of me.
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    OK, hurry up with the existing customer offer. Hehe.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    I am leaving town for 2 weeks tomorrow. How long is this offer valid?
  12.    #12  
    cellneuron,

What detail did I miss above? I thought it was pretty clear. Minute plans are the same as found at www.sprint.com. I'm just adding a discount on the phone along with a percent off your plan per month.
  13.    #13  
    rcowperthwaite,

I believe you can change to the SERO plan through cust care after I place the order. I don't have SERO as a plan choice.
  14.    #14  
    Germanguy,

This offer is good at least till end of 3rd qtr. You have a while.
    how come this guy selling it in $99
    http://cgi.ebay.com/PALM-TREO-700-Tr...QQcmdZViewItem

Any idea?
  16.    #16  
    champaklal,

Not sure what this guy is doing. He is charging $99 from you via Paypal. There's no telling what your first Sprint invoice will say. Another $99 or even more? I'm sure he is a reseller like me, but I would be cautious because I know how the ordering system goes. There are no codes or deals for an additional $400 off. PERIOD!!!!!!
    Well I am not sure either but his feedbacks are superb. That makes me believe that this deal could be legitimate. I am not sure about what the catch is, if there is any. I wonder if anybody can throw some light.

Quote Originally Posted by mjeleven
    champaklal,

Not sure what this guy is doing. He is charging $99 from you via Paypal. There's no telling what your first Sprint invoice will say. Another $99 or even more? I'm sure he is a reseller like me, but I would be cautious because I know how the ordering system goes. There are no codes or deals for an additional $400 off. PERIOD!!!!!!
    Whoa. Very. VERY fishy.

In the feedback you'll see .99 cent Treo 650's being sold. WTF?
    Quote Originally Posted by champaklal
    how come this guy selling it in $99
    http://cgi.ebay.com/PALM-TREO-700-Tr...QQcmdZViewItem

Any idea?
    Can an intelligence create another intelligence more intelligent than itself? Are we more intelligent than the evolutionary process that created us? In turn, will the intelligence that we are creating come to exceed that of its creator?

[ Treo 650 on Sprint ]
    Please quit with the repeated threads, you lose credibility.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    yeah but still nearly 100% positive feedback ratings. That is quite something. Now, I am sure there would be some catch but it seems that catch is not that bad considering these many positive ratings. It would be great if someone can share experience with this user.

Quote Originally Posted by yoskater
    Whoa. Very. VERY fishy.

In the feedback you'll see .99 cent Treo 650's being sold. WTF?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast