1.    #1  
    I just wanted to sing the praises of Handspring's customer service. I have had my VDX for 7 months and the paint on my application buttons was rubbing off. I called @ 4:30pm Central Time and I received a new Visor the next day. Wow, it is great to see a company take care of its customers like that. I didn't expect a new Visor, but that was great. I will be a very loyal customer for years to come!!!
    wow.
    -Bernie

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is 'to be prepared'.
    -Dan Quayle
    Hmm Maybe I should expect to see my New Visor tommorow than! MY screen got screwed up, so in a 2 minutes phone call, they shipped out a new one.. That was Saturday. Does anyone know where I can enter my RMA # to check shipping status?
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Gotta second your praises of handspring CS and tech support - both outstanding. I got two e-mail replies from tech service in one day, AND, got friendly and prompt service from their CS group.

I will continue to be a loyal handspring product owner (currently a BVDX)

PS - don't forget the backup module - it really is a lifesaver!

A buddy of mine - another handspring owner - said it best, when he said "who would consider even buying a palm?"

mattr
    I agree HS customer support is far better than their rocky start. It's too bad other companies (Like VaporGear) can't do the same.
    Visor Enthusiast and Innogear/Geodiscovery basher.