1.    #1  
    I am looking to trade my working Treo 650 SprintPCS, in good condition, fully functional, no LCD scratches, with the "blue" LCD (not crappy "yellow" LCD).

I am willing to trade the phone with a Bellagio leather case, Speck Toughskin (clear) case, original box + cd + manual, hotsync cable, sync-n-charge retractable hotsync cable, car charger, and AC adapter.

The phone does show signs on wear on the case and antenna. The phone is 100% functional, no issues with ESN, no "reboots", no problems, but does show signs of wear.

I am willing to trade for working tri-mode Sprint PCS phone with a good clean ESN; I will verify ESN with Sprint before trade, you may do the same with my ESN. I would prefer a phone with less features, the less features the better.

I don't care about ringtones, camera phone, SMS, etc. As long as it's a functional PCS phone that can place/receive phone calls great. Speakerphone would be a plus. Flip phone would be a plus.

PM me if you'd like to trade.

Reason for trade: I am in a constant state of either ringing, vibrating, being emailed, or SMS messaged. Simply put, I am too accessible and it's sensory overload on a daily basis. I want to become less accessible and detached. I looked at new phone purchases (basic phones) from Sprint and they are very expensive unless you're a new customer.
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    PM sent.
    Last edited by ls3mach; 05/12/2006 at 02:45 PM.
  3.    #3  
    Got PM, thx.
  4.    #4  
    ls3mach, I also have NesEM purchased, so it should transfer over. I just looked at your auction.
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    I forgot I still had that auction in my signature. Talk about an auction going badly. I got screwed out of my phone. My own fault I guess for not documenting things more thoroughly.
  6.    #6  
    Deal worked out/finalized with ls3mach, thanks for others who PM'd me.
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    Trade went smoothly. Cesium good doing business with you.

Lonzo