1.    #1  
    I have both the grey and blue (for Sprint) for sale. Also availble with audio jack.
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Prices? If you don't want to post them please PM me
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Please PM me also, I am interested in the antenna w/audio jack.
    Thank you.
  4.    #4  
    $35 for the Blue (Sprint) or $45 for the Grey. Grey is harder to find.

$100 for one with with an audio jack and wires. You will need to install by soldering or for extra I can install.
    Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez
    $35 for the Blue (Sprint) or $45 for the Grey. Grey is harder to find.

$100 for one with with an audio jack and wires. You will need to install by soldering or for extra I can install.
    How does the reception compare between the stock (sprint) antenna and antenna w/audio jack. Also, how difficult is the DIY installation and what's the turn around time if you do the installation?
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by cgordonn
    How does the reception compare between the stock (sprint) antenna and antenna w/audio jack. Also, how difficult is the DIY installation and what's the turn around time if you do the installation?
    Reception is the same since I install the jack in the hollow antenna core.

The installation is not too bad, but if you are not the type of person that takes apart everything you buy, I would not recommend you attempt to install it. The instructions are pretty good on my site, the hardest part is routing the wires and not missing any step.

I can install total for $150 with USPS priority mail return shipping with insurance. I also include the jack fix so you will not have any problems in the future.

I return phones the same day I receive them as long as I have a replacement antenna ready.