Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Hello guys. I have had my trusty 600 for 2 years now and just upgraded to the 650. I just could not wait any longer for the 700P or whatever. Anyway, I am selling the 600 now. I have 2 wall chargers, 2 car chargers, 1 headset for handsfree talking, 1 hotsync usb cable, and a GPS mouse for the car with power adaptar which charges the phone while doing the GPS nav thing. It was a Mapopolis combo sale from Semsons.com. I also have a 250mb card which has the maps I bought from them mostly midAtlantic area as I am from NJ.

The phone has been fine. I have replaced the battery 2 times (most recently within the last two months). I have replaced the original faceplate with a new one after mine cracked. Everything works perfectly. Minor scratches on screen. I can send you a pic if you private message me. Looking for about $150 for the lot of stuff. I also have the original disk for the palm desktop and I have the original manual.
    Last edited by robkz; 05/08/2006 at 04:11 PM. Reason: don't want my email address out there publicly
    Quote Originally Posted by robkz
    Hello guys. I have had my trusty 600 for 2 years now and just upgraded to the 650. I just could not wait any longer for the 700P or whatever. Anyway, I am selling the 600 now. I have 2 wall chargers, 2 car chargers, 1 headset for handsfree talking, 1 hotsync usb cable, and a GPS mouse for the car with power adaptar which charges the phone while doing the GPS nav thing. It was a Mapopolis combo sale from Semsons.com. I also have a 250mb card which has the maps I bought from them mostly midAtlantic area as I am from NJ.

The phone has been fine. I have replaced the battery 2 times (most recently within the last two months). I have replaced the original faceplate with a new one after mine cracked. Everything works perfectly. Minor scratches on screen. I can send you a pic if you private message me. Looking for about $150 for the lot of stuff. I also have the original disk for the palm desktop and I have the original manual.
    dude wrong thread