Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    k
    Last edited by fry112; 08/31/2006 at 02:51 PM.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    kZ and some extras
    Last edited by fry112; 08/31/2006 at 02:51 PM.
    You have 3 posts to your credit and they are all the same thing in different places....sheesh
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Did u try posting over at Mytreo.net?
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    no but i will try that
    Dude, nobody is gonna wanna do that trade. You could sell a treo on eBay for a lot more than you could sell a PSP. Maybe what you need to do is sell your PSP on eBay and then get a Treo off eBay and pay the difference. Considering that a treo with no service plan (i.e. msrp) costs $600 and a PSP is $200, that's like asking "Who wants to trade my VCR for their DVD player and bose surround sound system?" or "Who wants to trade my 19 in. CRT television for a 24 in. plasma?"

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    l,
    Last edited by fry112; 08/31/2006 at 02:52 PM.
    I highly doubt that, as you could a brand new PSP for $200 and a good game would be about $40. If you know where to look you can always find stuff cheaper. So anyone buying a used PSP with a game for $250 is an *****. I wonder, though, if you actually read my post. I didn't list any eBay prices. If what you said is true, then why would you want to trade instead of selling it and then gaining a $100 profit?

EDIT: Btw I just checked. No, you're still wrong. I just looked for used PSPs and used Treo 600s on eBay. The average used PSP (with games and other accessories) is going for $150 and the average used Treo 600 is going for $200-250.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    Owned:-P

The DS is the best portable system anyway...
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    How are you trying to trade (or scam someone out of) a treo for a PSP? PSPs here in VA are now 199. Treos average at least 100 more than that before rebates everywhere.

Why dont you just sell it on Ebay and buy you one.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    lk
    Last edited by fry112; 08/31/2006 at 02:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Apanther
    How are you trying to trade (or scam someone out of) a treo for a PSP? PSPs here in VA are now 199. Treos average at least 100 more than that before rebates everywhere.

Why dont you just sell it on Ebay and buy you one.
    exactly!!
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503