Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I have my girlfriends Treo 650 up on eBay, she used it for barely a month and just decided she didn't want it. The phone is excellent condition she barely used it and it mostly sat in the case cause like I said she never used it. The phone comes in its original box with the original manuals and charger and sync cable as well a cradle and also a 512 meg Transflash card with adaptor that she used. She used the card with another phone and just kept it to use with the Treo cause it worked great. I will even throw in a car charger if you let me know ahead of time that you are a T|C member!

Treo 650 Verizon Wireless (Barely Used)

If anyone is interested let me know, I have 100% feedback and I will ship the next day.

Thanks for Looking
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    Price?
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Oh, sorry, my mistake $300 and $10 bucks for shipping....
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    bump?
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Sold on eBay.... Thanks for anyone who had interest!
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict