1.    #1  
    Hello, I am selling my Treo 650 It is Cingular branded but it is unlocked. I am asking $375 for it. I have used it for like about 3 months the phone does not have one scracth on it, it has been in a Body glove treo 650 case since the day i got it, it has a few applications on it like Volume Care, Aim, Power Up, File Z, and a few others, I Will also include a 2 Gb Sd memory card for free and the case to go with it, along with a car charger, i still have its original box with everything in perfect condition(including software cd). Everything is is perfect condition, if you need pics or more info please e-mail me at cdelauz_02@yahoo.com

P.s. Sorry i dont have pics now i am doing this in school, but e-mail me and i will send you pics of everything.
    bump for a GREAT price!!!

but i reccomend you do a hard reset once you send it, its illegal to give costly (volume care) applications for free. not only that, but some of your personal stuff may still b on memory. do urself a favor and do a hard reset
  3.    #3  
    Hello, I am selling my Treo 650 It is Cingular branded but it is unlocked. I am asking $375 for it. I have used it for like about 3 months the phone does not have one scracth on it, it has been in a Body glove treo 650 case since the day i got it, it has a few applications on it like Volume Care, Aim, Power Up, File Z, and a few others, I Will also include a 2 Gb Sd memory card for free and the case to go with it, along with a car charger, i still have its original box with everything in perfect condition(including software cd). Everything is is perfect condition, if you need pics or more info please e-mail me at cdelauz_02@yahoo.com

P.s. Sorry i dont have pics now i am doing this in school, but e-mail me and i will send you pics of everything.
  4.    #4  
    I am asking $300 and FREE SHIPPING
  5.    #5  

P.s. Sorry i dont have pics now i am doing this in school, but e-mail me and i will send you pics of everything. I am asking $300 and FREE SHIPPING
  6.    #6  

P.s. Sorry i dont have pics now i am doing this in school, but e-mail me and i will send you pics of everything. I am asking $300 and FREE SHIPPING
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Dude three seperate threads is a little overkill don't you think. I suggest you give a $100 dollar discount to the eventual purchaser for every redundant thread you started on this. BTW, it the suggestion on the discount is accepted let me know and I will buy it.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  8.    #8  
    Dude look at all your getting for 300 bucks the phone is only four months old. I really cant go any lower..
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cdelauz02
    Dude look at all your getting for 300 bucks the phone is only four months old. I really cant go any lower..
    I know, it is a great price, I was just bustin your chops about starting 3 threads to sell it. I think someone will scoop it up pretty quick at that price.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    <wrong forum - moved & merged - do not multi post, other thread deleted.>
  11.    #11  
    ?
    Interested. Is the Cingular Treo sim unlocked with available unlock code? Please send pics to shadowrtype at gmail.com. Thanks.