1.    #1  
    Im looking for a Treo650. it can be used or new, but im looking for a fairly decent deal. any condition as long as it works.
    please reply, PM me, or email me at tony@editionfws.com with offers.
    try amazon....$99 and under brand new after rebates.
    The other thread has one for 250 shipped with some accessories ;-)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

4.    #4  
    the $99 is with a new contract and all that. i dont want a new contract. and the one on the other thread is a sprint :-( ineed an unlocked one, or one on cingular. :-(
    Seems like those wanting to unload the 650 are on sprint (makes sense since sprint is likely to release the new POS treo.) You might be waiting for a while :-(
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    I have one that is in ok condition. It will not connect to a cell network. ESN is free and clear it just wont connect. $100+shipping it you are interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by editionfws
    the $99 is with a new contract and all that. i dont want a new contract. and the one on the other thread is a sprint :-( ineed an unlocked one, or one on cingular. :-(
    Txchafers is selling an unlocked Cingular one for a good price. His thread is on this forum from a few days ago.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  8.    #8  
    why wont it connect?

@lady treo, i think he just sold it :-( i would have taken that deal in a second too. i wish i woul dhave looked a few hours earlier :-(
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    I dont know. Network search and pretty much becomes unresponsive while looking. Flight mode everything seems to work.