1.    #1  
    $300 shipped for the phone and case, or $275 shipped for the phone, or $50 shipped for the case.

I just made the move to Sprint, so my unlocked, unbranded-ROM Cingular Treo 650 is for sale.

It has the 1.20/1.71 software/firmware for unlocked GSMs.

The phone works flawlessly, but it does have a touch of road rash on one side that occured when I dropped the phone one of the FEW times it was ever out of my the Vaja case I bought for it. There is also one significant scratch on the screen. It's on the glass part, and doesn't affect the display at all, other than how you'd expect a scratch to affect the display. It doesn't even really show up in the pictures, I just wanted to let any prospective buyers know about it in the interest of full disclousre.

Here are some pictures:

This shows a little road rash on the antenna:

This shows a little road rash on the casing. I'm sorry the picture is blurry, but that's as close as I could get to show you the scrapes. You can kind of see the discoloring.

Here's the back of the phone, which is in great shape, not that that matters =)

And here's the screen.

Here's the Vaja T65 case. It's light grey on the front and dark blueish on the back. The front has a few wear spots that definitely detract from the original beauty of the case, but in no way detract from the protection that the case offers. The pictures REALLY accentuate the wear spots on the front. It doesn't look that bad in person holding the case at a normal length from your face.

Yes, this is a repost, but I lowered the price and changed the wording around to clear up some confusion my previous post caused.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Jonathan
    Treo 650 Cingular -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Treo 700p Sprint -> PPC 6700 Sprint -> Treo 700wx Sprint
    damnit, your late..i ws looking for one...just bought a new one for 400...this is a good deal. someone jump on it.

wheres the stylus?
  3.    #3  
    Stylus is included. It was just out when I took one of the pictures. =)
    Treo 650 Cingular -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Treo 700p Sprint -> PPC 6700 Sprint -> Treo 700wx Sprint
    Payment sent. Thanks!

TMann
    if this deal falls through, i will buy it.

so let me know if its still for sale!
  6.    #6  
    TMann paid within minutes of agreeing to purchase the Treo. Sorry, editionfws. (Thanks TMann =) )