Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I have here a blue Visor Deluxe, with an 8MB Flash module, the original leather slipcase, a Handspring Bifold leather case, docking cradle, an additional serial docking cradle, a full pakage of Writerights, extra styli (Handspring Deluxe Styli, assorted colors). It's about a month old, in mint condition (never used without Writerights, no visible wear on casing). Asking $200 OBO.

E-mail me for pictures, or to inquire/buy.

Have you sold this????
    I'll take it if its still for sale. Give me an email.
    Rose's are Red
    My Visor is Blue...
    I've been looking for my dream machine (perfect PDA <G>) for some time now. If the guy above doesn't want it, I'd be interested

Thanks
    Mark
  5.    #5  
    I thought it was sold before but the deal fell through... whoever gets back to me first has first shot at it.

I got rid of it because <gasp> I bought a PocketPC. Do you still wanna do business with such a traitor? hahaha....
    If it's still available, I'd be willing to buy it...I've only got about $170 though. I'm a student, and believe a VDX is perfect - that's what handspring.com says anyway

Thanks,
    Mark
  7.    #7  
    All right, it's been considered, but since it's below asking price, I'll have to see what other offers I get.
    Thanks for the consideration. I realize the asking price is fair, but I'm reluctant to spend that much right now - the new palm m505 is supposed to drive monochrome prices down in a couple of months.

Mark
  9.    #9  
    Yeah, but the m505 doesn't have 16MB of storage space
    Buzzard I'll pay you $30 for the 8 meg module and you can sell the rest to Mark for $170 if that's agreeable to him.

Mathew
    Point to you. True - actually, the M505 doesn't exist yet... But I'm trying to be careful with my money, and it's possible that what I get now will be what I take with me to college. I didn't see the module when I was reading the post earlier...

It's interesting getting replies this quickly...I've never been on a board like this before <g>

Mark
  12.    #12  
    Me neither, actually. It sends me an email when there's a new post, and my email gets checked every 5 minutes. Depending on when it hits, it could tell me in 30 seconds or so, or 10 minutes.

Anyhow, same here. I'm taking my current setup to college with me. I think I bought too much, actually... I've got a 64MB card in my new machine and I'll never use it up.

Eh, nah, I'm not gonna separate them. Sorry, Matt.

[Edited by buzzard360 on 01-31-2001 at 04:55 PM]
    Marfu's offer sounds good to me. I don't think I'll ever need more than 8 megs. When are you going to college? I'm a Junior this year.

Mark
  14.    #14  
    Yeah, I'm a senior. I'll be at Clarkson U. next year.

And you'd be surprised at how fast 8MB will go. I had almost filled the module, and half-filled main memory. (I always try to leave some unused on the device for execution.)
    If you get 7 more replies on this topic, you get flames on the folder Anyway... Does my 170 sound good, when combined with Marfu's $30 for the 8 meg module? It'd bring it up to the asking price...
  16.    #16  
    I'd say if you have $170, run to Staples and pick up the standard Visor, and get a memory module someday when you need one. Sorry. :P
    Ok...keep me on your list though...If you don't get any other offers send me an email.

We're outta luck, Marfu.

Mark
  18.    #18  
    I sure as hell will.

Ok. I'll keep an eye out for a note from you... Best of luck at college next year

Mark
    I'm very interested.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast