Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I think I may be interested in taking you up on your offer. I'm not sure how to pm on here but help me figure it out so we can talk and work this deal out.
  2. Liv
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ttrundle
    What the h*ll's with this, the first post had it listed for $250 Then the price slowly re-drops back to $250...huh.
    No...it started off at $350.00 on the original post - I have been changing it on my original post as I have been lowering it, because a lot of people don't read through the replies.

If you could PM me these kind of questions instead of questioning the integrity of my sale here, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    whats up,
    I have a PM840 to trade in, has been in use since January,
    no scratches on the front, one minor scratch on the back of the battery...hit me up
    can provide pictures if you need to
  5. Liv
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blackstar
    whats up,
    I have a PM840 to trade in, has been in use since January,
    no scratches on the front, one minor scratch on the back of the battery...hit me up
    Thank you for the offer. I am to the point right now where I no longer need a cell phone for part of the trade. I would really just like to sell this straight for cash right now. Will get back to you if anything changes.
    I was wondering if we can make a deal on the treo. I have a brand new samsung sph-a840 the plastic is on it I have everything it came with i've had the phone maybe a week. never been dropped or anything. I really want the treo so pm me and lets make a deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Liv
    No...it started off at $350.00 on the original post - I have been changing it on my original post as I have been lowering it, because a lot of people don't read through the replies.

If you could PM me these kind of questions instead of questioning the integrity of my sale here, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Post #1 says $250. Your deal is cash only, then trade, then back to cash only, I'm confused, did I miss the integrity part?
    Does it come with any third-party software?
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Post #1 says $250. Your deal is cash only, then trade, then back to cash only, I'm confused, did I miss the integrity part?
    Didn't she try to explain she had to change her posts a few times, because the situation had changed??
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    She edits the post to reflect the current price. This way, when someone starts at the begining of the thread, they know how much she wants.

It originally said $350.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    Didn't she try to explain she had to change her posts a few times, because the situation had changed??
    I think what ttrundle is trying to say is that by changing the stipulations of the sale around, it loses it's integrity. Of course, I'm basing that wild shot in the dark mainly around the definition of the word 'integrity'.

Things change. She's an individual, not a corporation. Just because she's changed a few things doesn't take away from the validity of her offer.

How's the headset jack, Liv? Finnicky at all?
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
  12. Liv
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Okay, well sorry about changing stipulations around. I will make it clear my mentality behind it all.

I started the sale with the hopes of either getting straight cash, or cash & another sprint cell phone.

I ended up finding a sprint cell phone - hence changing my sale to just a straight sale, not looking for a trade any longer. So now that means I am just trying to sell this treo cash. Hope that clears it up.

In any case. No 3rd party software, have had this phone about a month and then realized I didn't need it.

and the headset jack is perfect. No issues there.

I am going to keep this thread up just through the night. In the morning I am going to close it. Seemingly causing too much trouble.
  13. Liv
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    SOLD. Finally. Yeeehaw!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12