1.    #1  
    All above would retail for $470 (Visor-$250, Keybd-$100, 8MB Module-$80, Backup-$40).

I'm asking $325 for the entire setup or a reasonable best offer. It is used but it works just great. USB cradle included and I'll also throw in a USB cable and new batteries at no charge.

I will pay for shipping via UPS. Will require PayPal transaction. Will not sell in pieces.

My office bought everyone Palm Vx for Christmas therefore I don't need the Visor.

I'll be traveling the 1st week of Feb so I would like to get the deal done next week.

Please E-mail your offer to jchapman@satx.rr.com.
  2.    #2  
    I'll be out of town next week so if you interested in the nice Blue Visor setup...let me know. I'll be checking my E-mail but I won't be able to send the package out until I return.

This is a complete setup...everything you need for your Visor in one package. Will save you over $145 from a retailer and this package works!

E-mail: jchapman@satx.rr.com

or leave a post to let me know you're interested.

Thanks
  3.    #3  
    I really would like to sell my Blue Visor Deluxe, 8MB Memory Module, Backup Module, and Targus keyboard. As previously stated this package would cost about $470 retail.

I'm willing to sell the whole lot for $275.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with this Visor or it's components. I simply got a Palm Vx purchased by my office and it's not necessary for me to try and carry two PDAs around. Simple as that.

If interested...E-mail: jchapman@satx.rr.com
    Hey,

you had mail last night...didja get it?

lmk, im intrested