1.    #1  
    I have a Verizon XV6600 in impeccable condition. I comes in the original box with all accessories as well as a 2550 mah battery that cost $130 last month. The phone is three months old. The ESN is valid, and can be easily checked with verizon. I would be willing to trade for a Verizon Treo 650 in working condition or better. If you want to trade a different phone, just offer. I am giving this phone up because it HAS EVDO. I want to be able to use a dial-up connection for free data (using just minutes). Since I can't do that, and dont't want to spend $40 a month on EVDO, i am selling it. I would much rather have a phone with WI-FI (would kill for wi-fi, don't care about EVDO) Below are some pictures of the phone:

Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    That is tempting, I might have to think about that, EVDO would be nice, but can I part with my 650?
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
  3.    #3  
    anyone want to ponder it?
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I am honestly thinking about it. I just have to decide if I can do without my 650
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
  5.    #5  
    bump
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    If you are still looking to trade let me know, I think I am going to go for a PocketPC device, there are alot of things that I would like to do that my 650 doesn't do for me, EVDO and XM streaming just for two examples.
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I have my Treo 650 for VZW that is in good shape, a few minor scuffs from use, same as you would see on any PDA. I have two cradles, two data cables, and two power adaptors as well as a car charger, the stylus that I am using is one that the tip unscrews to become a pen, I also have a 512 Transflash card that I have been using with its adaptor. Like I said if you are still looking to trade I would like to work something out.
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

I may be mistaken, but doesnt the void sticker mean that it has got wet? I thought I read that there is a blank sticker, once it gets wet, it changes color to indicate that?
  9.    #9  
    i don't know but it has never gotten wet. I thought the entire sticker turned red. That is what happened when my friend dropped his treo in a lake.