1. Liv
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Hello All.

I am wanting to buy a used vaja case (I suffer from the college student blues and am needing to get a used one)

I don't really care which style it is...I have my preferences, but it does not matter.

I would prefer to not have a beltclip, but will definitely still take one that has one if that is what is offered.

So yes, in other words...

Selling your vaja case for the 650?

let me know! please?
    I have a T65 (/w clip) that is grey. It is used and I just don't like the weight a case adds to the treo anymore. I would be happy to part with mine.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanPalm
    I have a T65 (/w clip) that is grey. It is used and I just don't like the weight a case adds to the treo anymore. I would be happy to part with mine.
    I'm interested in case if member Liv isn't.

Thanks!

EG
    I have one as well. It is light grey on the front and dark blueish on the back. The front has a few wear spots that definitely detract from the original beauty of the case, but in no way detract from the protection that the case offers. I'm not sure what to ask for it, but if either of you are interested in it, I'm more than willing to consider reasonable offers.

Jonathan
    Treo 650 Cingular -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Treo 700p Sprint -> PPC 6700 Sprint -> Treo 700wx Sprint