Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    j
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 08/16/2007 at 05:15 PM.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

how much?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ebound
    how much?
    I don't have any particular amount in mind. Not sure what the market is on a pda phone, without a viable phone. If I get a few reasonable offers, probably go the the highest legit offer within a week.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

I bid 100$ for it? Exactly what's wrong with it. What do you mean it's turned off in sprints database. Cant you just reactivate the phone?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkdestroyer
    I bid 100$ for it? Exactly what's wrong with it. What do you mean it's turned off in sprints database. Cant you just reactivate the phone?
    Read the thread in the first post. It's self explanatory.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Ic, I just read it. Well the bid still stands..
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    I will start the bidding. $50 shipped. I have currently have a PPC-6700 and would love one to keep to "test" software and for spare parts.

Edit. $105
  8.    #8  
    Cool. Didn't know for sure how this would go.
    Bid early and often.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

9.    #9  
    Just a tiny disclaimer. I'm going to try one more time to activate this phone through Sprint. If for some reason it does go through, the price obviously will need to go much higher. I'll try on Wednesday (3/22). Will post my results on this thread.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Bid:
    110 Shipped$ (In North America)
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    How did the activation go?
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach
    How did the activation go?
    Still got referred to the fraud dept. So no changes.
    Bidding ends Monday 5:00pm Central. PM or post serious offers here.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkdestroyer
    Bid:
    110 Shipped$ (In North America)
    Just sent you a PM with my email address. Please respond ASAP if you are still interested.

Thanks.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Oi yippie! Replied
  15.    #15  
    The high bidder was not able to complete the transaction. This is still available. PM or post your interest in this thread.

Thanks!

-Jack Handy, SNL-

ok, i am interested. pm sent
  17.    #17  
    I have an offer of $130 shipped.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

pm sent....
    how does one know this is not a stolen phone and will be prosecuted for receiving stolen goods?
  20.    #20  
    p
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 08/16/2007 at 05:17 PM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast