Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    howdy....
    i ahve sent you a few pms with offers and gotten no feedback....are you interested in my offer or should i look elsewhere....
    thanx....
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by ebound
    howdy....
    i ahve sent you a few pms with offers and gotten no feedback....are you interested in my offer or should i look elsewhere....
    thanx....
    ebound has made an offer of $140 shipped. Bidding will close midnight (CST) on Saturday.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

interesting....if i click on the marketplace link i don't see this listed as a topic....
  4.    #24  
    The phone has been sold.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12