Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I'm selling a Plantronics Discovery 640 BT Headset. It is easily one of the two best BT headsets I've ever used (the Jabra JX10 I'm using now being the other), but it has issues with the Palm Treo 700w when using a BT GPS receiver simultaneously. It is a problem with the Palm, not the headset. The headset is in great condition, and I have thoroughly cleaned and sanitized the eargels. It comes with everything from a new retail box, including the manuals and box. I'm looking for $60 shipped for it, or a trade for something that sparks my interest. PM me if interested.
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Any offers? I'd be willing to trade for a SD wifi card, miniSD storage card, or other interesting thing.
    60 used? Why? You can get them new on ebay for like 80 now....
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Thanks for your insightful input, it really helped a lot. I lowered my asking price 25% from the lowest ebay price I could find. That is a very reasonable markdown for the slightly used condition.
    Quote Originally Posted by smeg36
    Thanks for your insightful input, it really helped a lot. I lowered my asking price 25% from the lowest ebay price I could find. That is a very reasonable markdown for the slightly used condition.

I have 1gb San Disk SD card.......................
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicWill
    60 used? Why? You can get them new on ebay for like 80 now....
    Here's the original price. $60 might be a bargain to some(me if I could spare the cash ).

http://www.plantronics.com/north_ame...5/prod29780004
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I already have a 1GB SD, sorry. I have a deal pending currently, will post back when it is completed.
    I would have bought it for 50, I wasn't trying to be a smartass, just making a point.

Doesn't really matter what they retail for, I just bought a NIB set for 80. You are compairing it liike its new and not used...
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicWill
    I would have bought it for 50, I wasn't trying to be a smartass, just making a point.

Doesn't really matter what they retail for, I just bought a NIB set for 80. You are compairing it liike its new and not used...
    The market place is not the place to be a smart ***, the guy is trying to conduct business, show him a little respect and stay out of his business.
    I found them on the net for less too, I was just saying I didn't think $60(SHIPPED mind you) was a horrible price to pay, being that they were originally worth $150. Sure it's used, but it also depends on what condition.

This is one reason why I hate selling things myself, someone always says it's worth less. Happens to every private seller I guess.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    People expect to get a lot more for USED stuff I guess....
    Remember, depreciated value is based on condition and age. Used doesn't necessarily mean beat to crap.

Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Sold.