1.    #1  
    I am looking to buy a Treo 650 unlocked version.

Let me know what you have...
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    I have a Cingular GSM Treo 650 in excellent condition and am looking to sell it for $175.00 (buyer pays shipping). It includes all boxes, manuals, accessories, etc and two sync and charge USB cables. It is locked but for the price I would imagine you could get it unlocked and still save money.

-bostonGuy
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy
    I have a Cingular GSM Treo 650 in excellent condition and am looking to sell it for $175.00 (buyer pays shipping). It includes all boxes, manuals, accessories, etc and two sync and charge USB cables. It is locked but for the price I would imagine you could get it unlocked and still save money.

-bostonGuy
    PM Sent.
    I have an unbranded, unlocked, with all accessories 650 that is one month old, had a screen protector its whole life. PM me with an offer. I'm looking to go to the MDA for my works need of WM5
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    See my post on 3/2 with a Treo for sale
    pm sent
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy

-bostonGuy
    If yu have had it for 3 months, you could get Cingular to unlock it at no cost as long as you own it. Takes 24-48 hours.