1.    #1  
    VISOR DeLuxe for sale. Like new! Ice color. USB cradle. In original box. Best offer over $150.
    John G
    $150.01

=)
    I'm willing to spend about $180. You manna talk about it?

jh
  4.    #4  
    As of today the Platinum is still for sale. Best offer over $150. I'll pay shipping and insurance in USA.
    ------John
    John G
    I'd be very interested in the Visor Platinum if it's available. I've got around $160 to spend, but I'd be willing to talk. Send me an email if you are interested. I'm a student, and have been looking for my dream machine for quite some time now. Thanks

Mark
    I'd also be interested in the platinum. Same as before, I've got about $180 to spend. Please email me.

jh
    I'd be willing to go $185. I was also wondering what condition it's in. Did you always use write-rites? No scratches?

Thanks,
    Mark
    Hey,

email me as to wether this is a Visor Deluxe or a Visor Platinum. If its a platinum, i'll be next in line to purchase it, but if its a Vdx, let us know already. You've got conflicting posts up above, so clear it up.

Justin
    Cancel my offer. If this guy is too busy to check his posts for days at a time, and can't remember what kind of visor he's selling, I don't want to be involved in a transaction with him.

Disappointed in the response,
    Mark
    good call mark...

im just pursuing this to see if a platinum will actually sell at $150...
  11.    #11  
    Sorry it is a Ice Visor Deluxe. I have purchased a Platinum. Sorry about my confusion. It is in perfect condition. No scratches. It come in the original box with the USB cradle. The only option is a deluxe stylus.
    ------John G
    John G
    Is this still available???
  13.    #13  
    Thanks for your interest! I have sold the Visor Deluxe.
    ------John G
    John G