Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Sprint Treo 650 used with minor scratches. Not stolen, not broken, works great, it only soft rests once every couple month and even then its probably me doing something stupid. Asking 300 + shipping obo.

1 Gig sandisk extreme 3 SD card, if you want this with the treo then its 50 extra.

Email aznboy690@hotmail.com or pm for pics or questions etc...

Price Drop to 250 Shipped!!!
    Last edited by New2This; 04/10/2006 at 12:12 AM.
    Your first post still shows up here. Maybe you should check your settings? I think you can set to view messages from yesterday, the past 30 days, all the way up to a year ago.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Would you take $260 for the phone?
    Pics? New logo or old logo?
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    Your first post still shows up here. Maybe you should check your settings? I think you can set to view messages from yesterday, the past 30 days, all the way up to a year ago.
    Ahh, thanks Lady Treo. I didn't realize that lastnight, hopefully a mod can delete my last thread or close it.

Quote Originally Posted by ncstmpr
    Would you take $260 for the phone?
    I'll take 280 + shipping unless you want the SD card too, it has the old sprint logo not the new one. I have pics send me your email and I will send them to you, or I can host it after I get home.
    You're welcome.

If no one wants the card. how much are you looking at for the card?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    You're welcome.

If no one wants the card. how much are you looking at for the card?
    It's a Sandisk extreme III, on ebay after shipping it ranges from 75 to 90 something dollars. This thing is in new condition and I don't know if the box and eveything matters to you or not but its back in its original box + carrying case + some cloth carrying case + backup cd. So 75 shipped? Since I'm parting it out. LMK thanks.
    Maybe someone will buy both. I like to get cards with devices if possible. But maybe after a week, if no one wants the card with the device, please PM me.

Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Maybe someone will buy both. I like to get cards with devices if possible. But maybe after a week, if no one wants the card with the device, please PM me.
    Yea hopefully someone will buy my treo, it needs a new home. I will pm you if no one else wants it.
    Still have this?

Which logo is it? Old or new

Will you consider a trade for a Verizon T650?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    I would like to sell it if I can, I'm currently using the Verizon xv6700. So don't really have a need for a verizon 650. What condition is your treo in anyway?
    Just about perfect. Its had a screen protector on it since day 3 and a case since day 4. It has a little nick in the antennae but other than that its flawless. It MAYBE resets once a month if that more like 1 x every 1.5-2 months.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Ok, new pricing 275 + shipping 325 with the card.
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    BUMP Make offer peoples
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    275 Shipped!!!
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    No one wants a Sprint Treo??? 250 Shipped, with everything listed on 1st post.
    Kind of hard to pull the trigger with something new on the horizon.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Maybe not over here, but maybe on HoFo. More people over there.

Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by New2This
    No one wants a Sprint Treo??? 250 Shipped, with everything listed on 1st post.
    If you happen to be in the San Diego area, I'll give you 250 cash but I want do a hand to hand exchange no shipping. Let me know....
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Umm... thats a one day drive, lol o well I'll try it in a few other forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast