1.    #1  
    With a heavy heart, I think it's time for me to move on to the PPC world.

Over the last 6 years, I have accumulated a wealth of Palm software, including many lifetime registration codes (all of which are no longer offered by the developers). I'd hate for them to go unused.

PM me if you'd like to buy these lifetime registration codes for any of the following:

-an IM app
    -the most popular MP3 player
    -one of the most popular email apps
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    I will pass on the offer. However, where in flushing are you, I lived on 71st ave and 162nd street for 38 years, rented the house for the following 10 years and just sold it about a year ago??? Take care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Well, already have the lifetime subscriptions to the IM and mp3 app , but I would be interested in the email one! But aren't these locked to profile names?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I may be interested in the mp3 player - not sure why you are not naming it. Is it the one that allows streaming?

How would this work?
  5.    #5  
    Only the MP3 player (Pocket Tunes) and email app (SnapperMail) are still available.

Prices comparable to current market value for (non-lifetime) licenses.

PM me if you're interested.

Neither is tied to username. Both will be transferred to the buyer since I cannot use them on my PPC-6700 anyway.
  6. Liv
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    PM sent.
  7.    #7  
    Reply PM sent. Both pTunes and SnapperMail can be transferred to your username.

The SnapperMail license comes with the 3rd apps shown on their product page.
  8.    #8  
    Update based on discussions:

1) The price will be no higher than the developer's prices ($35 pTunes, $60 SM)

2) SM will change email and HotSync ID on the lifetime registration.

3) pTunes code is not ID-based. I will post winner's username here unless the user requests it be withheld.

Again, PM me if interested.

Thanks