1.    #1  
    Verizon Wireless recently sent me this Treo 650 through warranty exchange to replace the 650 that I broke, but before the new one arrived, my employer had already purchased a 700w for me (the IT department is moving to Windows Mobile exclusively for portable devices).

The 650 still has the plastic on the screen and I have never even used it to make a call. It is in brand new condition, includes the charger, HotSync cable and handsfree kit and will ship in the original packaging.

My research shows me that Treo 650s in brand new condition are fetching around $330 on eBay. I'll sell this one for $315 shipped.

I will only accept PayPal (for your protection and mine), so e-mail me at jbaraga@gmail.com if you're interested or with reasonable offers.

Last edited by jussnb; 02/06/2006 at 07:09 PM.
    Did you sell it yet? If not, I'll give you $250 for it shipped on PayPal. I would just keep it as a back-up... Thanks!
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the offer, but I already sold it. I'm glad you posted this because I had forgotten to update the post.