1.    #1  
    I just purchased this iMate JAM from a Brighthand.com member, and I am having some serious buyer's remorse. The device itself is perfect; it was upgraded to 128 mb RAM, from the original 64 mb. It includes all of the original accessories, plus a skin case and a usb cradle. It is the smallest Pocket PC device out there, and is smaller than most Palm PDA's as well.

However, there are two problems that keep this device from working for me:

1. The lack of a keyboard
    2. The lack of Mac compatibility

I have really come to rely on having internet access via my Nokia cell phone, and there is just no way to get this iMate to work as a bluetooth modem with my Apple Powerbook. Bummer...

So enough about me and my issues...

I am looking for a like new GSM Treo 650 to trade. I'd prefer a PalmOne-branded 650, but would also take an unlocked Cingular brand if it was in like-new condition.

Thanks for looking!

TMann

Edit: Sorry kids. I have a busy week coming up, so I decided to just list this little guy on eBay. The auction can be found at this link.
    Last edited by TMann; 02/05/2006 at 01:36 AM.
  2.    #2  
    Price drop to $380 shipped in the CONUS.

Thanks for looking!

TMann
    is this the K-Jam (Qtek 9100 clone) ?

HTC Wizard?
  4.    #4  
    No. This is the same as the HTC Magician. It is smaller, faster and runs WM 2003. However, it doesn't have the keyboard or the built-in Wi-Fi.

If you're looking for more information on the JAM, you can read about it here.

Thanks!
    TMann
    Last edited by TMann; 02/04/2006 at 11:40 AM.
  5.    #5  
    Price drop to $370/360 (see description in the first message of this thread. )

TMann
    Last edited by TMann; 02/04/2006 at 11:14 AM.
  6.    #6  
    Sorry kids. I have a busy week coming up, so I decided to just list this little guy on eBay. The auction can be found at this link.

Thanks for looking!

TMann

Front side:

Back side:

Memory panel. Note that it has over 120 mb of available RAM:

Accessories. Note that the photos does not show the extra USB cradle that is also included:

Thanks for looking!

TMann
    Last edited by TMann; 02/05/2006 at 01:35 AM.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Tmann,

Sent you a PM - let's make a deal - we each have what the other wants/needs.

-bostonGuy
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy
    Tmann,

Sent you a PM - let's make a deal - we each have what the other wants/needs.

-bostonGuy
    bostonGuy,

PM sent in return.

Unfortunately, the iMate is now on eBay. (Link here.) The auction ends tomorrow night (2/9/06.) The current high bid is $275.

Thanks for the interest. Good luck with your sale.

TMann
    Last edited by TMann; 02/08/2006 at 07:51 PM.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Bummer, ok thanks, good luck on your auction.

-bostonGuy