1.    #1  
    Looking to buy a very good to excellent condition unlocked GSM Treo 650. It's okay if it is used, but I don't want one that's been abused.

It can be either an unlocked PalmOne brand Treo, or an unlocked Cingular branded Treo. I don't need much in the way of accessories.

Let me know what you have and what price you'd be looking for.

Thanks!

TMann
    hi, i know someone selling their palmone OEM branded unlocked Treo 650.

Very good condition w/ all accessories + box.

How much were you looking to spend? I can relay the message.
  3.    #3  
    Trim81,

I don't have a specific set price, but I was hoping to spend around $300-ish for a Cingular branded Treo, or closer to $400 for a PalmOne branded Treo. However, I'm willing to listen to offers, so I'd be happy to hear from your friend.

It would also be nice to see pics, and deal with someone who has done some online transactions in the past, (eBay, etc.) so that they have some references.

Thanks!

TMann
  4. GDK
    I have a newTreo 650 and Sony Ericsson HBH 662 available for sale. The treo was purchased last month (December 2005) from the Palm website, unlocked GSM, $599. The headset was purchased at the same time, from another vendor.I purchased for my personal use, however my company is replacing our my blackberry with Treo 700 unit, so I am going down to one device.
    I am pricing the items lower than what I paid for them last month. I am asking for $450 for both, I will send overnight mail (insured) upon verification of funds. Check or money order only. I have original invoices, plus all documentation and packaging.
    Accessories included, Seido Battery Cover with Reset Hole, Sena Leather Skin Case, no clip. I don't sell on ebay or other site, I just am trying to sell immediately before I get my new phone. Please contact me via the site, member (GDK) or email, gdkelly@mindspring.com
    Thanks,
    GDK
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by GDK
    I have a newTreo 650 and Sony Ericsson HBH 662 available for sale.
    GDK,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I have just put down a bid on an eBay Treo, so I will have to wait to see what the outcome of that auction is. Also, while I don't doubt that you're an honest, upfront person, I have made it a point not to do business with anyone on the web without some sort of online verification (eBay ID, previous web transactions, ) nor to make payments that have no buyer protection, (PayPal, credit card protection, etc.)

Unfortunately, there is a lot of fraudulent activity on the web, so we're all being forced to be a bit more cautious in our transactions.

Good luck with your sale.

TMann
  6.    #6  
    GDK,

Having said all of that...that is a good price for all that you're offering. I would suggest taking some photos of your phone and accessories, and posting a "For Sale" ad on this forum. You'll probably get some others who would be interested.

Good luck!

TMann
  7. GDK
    Thanks for your reply, excellent points. I have not sold anything online, usually I am the buyer....good luck with the ebay sale. I will take the pictures and put them online...GDK