1.    #1  
    Here's the deal:

I went thru FOUR handsets to find this problem free XV6600. None of the issues commonly seen out-of-the-box on this XV6600. You can get it for less elsewhere, but be sure you can handle the disappointment of a potentially defective handset if you buy for less. See return policy as well.

One month old handset with camera. EVDO: capable of broadband speeds over the air in served areas (all major airports and about 30-40 cities in the U.S.). Complete VZW package PLUS:

2400 mAH extended battery: (Lion/Mugen V.3)

Standard Verizon battery

1 GB SD card

Car charging adapter

Screen Protector

Software:

WebIS Mail 2.0 + License

Sprite Back-Up + License

Pocket Tunes + License

CD with 146 software packages (many are trials, many are freeware 850 MB total) + a ton of ringtones to add as you wish.

This is a well sorted, very gently used PPC without any of the well-defined problems many seem to arrive with (No BT/Sleep issues, Screen Buzzing, Frequent Lock-Ups). I placed a new screen protector on it on day one.

Please send any questions. Answers as quickly as work schedule allows.

NOTE: Cell service is the responsibility of the buyer and IS NOT INCLUDED. Software use is at the risk of the buyer and seller assumes no responsibility for function or utility of the included software. All warranties and liabilities accrue to the respective software publishers and licensers.

Sprint HAS NOT yet enabled EVDO on their devices. If you need EVDO, this is the handset for you. Trust me, if you use data, you NEED EVDO!

Bob Duckworth

rduckwor1@cox.net
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rduckwor; 01/22/2006 at 07:11 AM.
  2.    #2  
    Added a pix. STill available 1/22/2006.

Thanks,

RMD