Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I have found a source for the components to build a bunch of StarTAC cellphone to Handspring Visor cables. Is there any interest out there for such a product? The cost would be $30 plus $3.55 for shipping with delivery confirmation (insurance would be an extra $.85). Please respond back via email if you would be interested. Payment would be by money order or PayPal (preferred).
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Enough interest has been expressed that I will begin production in the 2nd week of January. Further details and product pictures will be posted soon.
    nysebull,

Sign me up! I will take the first one you build. Throw in a little profit for your trouble - it's worth it to me!

Kupe
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Kupe,

Could you please send me an email so that I can add you to my list of interested parties to keep up-to-date.

Thanx,

nysebull
    As I have a Visor and StarTac...I'm certainly interested. What would I need in addition to the cable to make it a wireless modem? Would I need additional hardware/software?

-Darrel
    We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
    Hi nysebull,

We're interested for two. How do we get added to the list?

Thanks,

TeamSTARS
    **** Gordon and Rick Kier
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    If you are interested n a cable, please send me an email and I will add your name to the list.