Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    I am selling my Treo 650. I dropped the phone and apparently broke the CDMA radio. Bluetooth radio still works though, so maybe I didnt, I dont really know. It is out of warrenty however and I cannot find someone to repair it. Screen is in good condition, no visable scratches. The stylus is missing awell. Battery holds a good charge. The case is scratched and and bruised however. 2 keys are "sticky" from the fall. No there is no gunk inside them, but they "stick" It is the "ALT" and the "arrow up" keys. Both on the bottom right of the PDA. Included is a registered copy of Kalemsoft NESem.

The case on the phone is not in ideal condition, but the only thing not working is the phone (radio). If you bring it out of flight mode it cannot connect to the network and becomes fairly slow and unresponsive while it continues to try.

I will include my Proclip holster and my Seidio stereo headset. I have the original box and software aswell as the users manual (unopened I believe). I will also include the charger and if I have it the stock headset and I think belt clip. I cannot really recall what all is in the box. I honestly have no idea if it can be repaired, it is being sold "as is". I will only gaurentee that it powers on and still has basic PDA functions including bluetooth and infrared.

Send me a PM with offers or email me at LS3MACH at yahoo.com
    Please no lowball offers IE $12.

Thanks
    Lonzo
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    Here are a few pictures. So for the crummy quality, I am still learning to use the PPC-6700.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    Anyone else interested?
    i am. just sent you a pm