1.    #1  
    I'm selling my Treo 600.

It's a palmOne branded, unlocked (GSM) unit.

It comes in-box with all of the original accessories(cradle, manual, everything).

It also comes with a car charger, and I'm throwing in 2 free cases; The horizontal case made by Palm and a leather horizontal case made by Bellagio. *EDIT - I'm also including a stereo headphone adaptor so you can use all of your regular headphones on the Treo!

The phone is in excellent working condition (works like new) and there is only 1 minor comestic blemish, a very small scuff on the antenna. There is also a small scuff on the back of the phone...other than that, it looks new and works new.

I have 100% positive feedback on eBay (49-0) and I'm a verified premier paypal member. PM me for references if you'd like.

I'd prefer to only accept money order, or personal check, though I'd prefer a money order. If you ship the money order via USPS Priority Mail (under 4 bucks) I'll return the favor and ship the Treo via Priority Mail and you'll get it in 1-3 days.

If you're interested and/or have any questions please PM me or email me (email is faster) at mattsf83 AT gmail DOT com
    Last edited by MFizzel; 12/14/2005 at 04:09 PM.
    1 | 2
  2.    #2  
    I'm also selling my 1GB 60x SD card for $50 shipped - http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=101886
    1 | 2
  3.    #3  
    Price dropped to $180 shipped (lowest I can go) and I'll accept PayPal.
    1 | 2