check this thread out http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=100005
    member of TC stole $300 from me. moderators, administrators or editors, please contact me, i will let you read all the pm. i need your cooperation to punish this guy. thanks.
    I feel bad for ya bro, but c'mon...Paypal is extremely safe. Any guy who says he'll only take a money order and is "afraid" of Paypal, is obviously trying to get untraceable funds for a fraudulous act. Good luck on getting your money back though.
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    transaction WAS done thru PayPal.
    Quote Originally Posted by millsda2
    I feel bad for ya bro, but c'mon...Paypal is extremely safe. Any guy who says he'll only take a money order and is "afraid" of Paypal, is obviously trying to get untraceable funds for a fraudulous act. Good luck on getting your money back though.
    Although a money order is not wise for lack of a better word, I've known plenty of people who have been screwed using PayPal. Your ONLY protection is a NORMAL credit card. NOT credit/debit.
    Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    Paypal should be able to back track the funds.. Unless you sent it to someone without a verified account..
    money has been sent back to him fellas. although i was not the doer...i will eat the cash bc im not seeing myself, or the person who did this mess get in trouble. for notice of all you this has been done...please check out the image!

i was a man of my word from day one, i said if his money was not sent back to him i will dish out the money myself. why you may ask it took so damn long..im a business man with one big *** family. tis the season not to give a **** about treocentral.com...no offence
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm just curious...if it wasn't you, then did you find out who was using your username? And have you changed the password or are you going to get a new username?
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    i changed the password, and yes i did find out who it was. i know them very well, he was selling his phone on my name. when i told 777 about it he wanted his money back. my friend told me he sent out money, so i told 777 he did. my friend didnt send **** as 777 said. now if 777 is lying and he did the money i dont know. i will never point finger, as that 300 dollars means nothing to me on this holiday season.
    Quote Originally Posted by millsda2
    I'm just curious...if it wasn't you, then did you find out who was using your username? And have you changed the password or are you going to get a new username?
    Hey...maybe it's not really him, but the other guy posting?? Come to think of it, how do I know you're really Mills? And how do I know I'm really teH Munk??

This is so deep.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    lmao, your images on te side insertain are great. keep em coming.