1.    #1  
    This is brand new. I bought it for my 12 year old son and it is already getting taken away. Asking $280 and that includes shipping case and all the songs and videos all ready put on it.
  2.    #2  
    bump no offers?
    just curious...why are you taking it away?
    I'm kinda curious myself.
  5.    #5  
    My oldest is 12 years old and this past week he has been with his father is GA. His grades have not been good so far this year. He was running his mouth to his dad saying he doesn't have to try at getting good grades because mom gets him what he wants.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    That's why I support the use of the belt...all my father had to do was take it off and I knew that the line had been drawn and it'd be dumb to cross it. Ah well...my .02 probably isn't enough for the iPod!
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ncstmpr
    bump no offers?
    PM'd you.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    Quote Originally Posted by ncstmpr
    My oldest is 12 years old and this past week he has been with his father is GA. His grades have not been good so far this year. He was running his mouth to his dad saying he doesn't have to try at getting good grades because mom gets him what he wants.
    I'll give you a for trying to clamp down his attitude - good luck. I'd offer to buy it but I got a 60GB when they were announced. Nice device though.