1.    #1  
    Since I sold my Treo a couple of months ago to get a regular cell phone, I've found that I've not used my HBH-662 once. So, I guess it's time to sell it. I only used it a total of probably 1-2 hours since I bought it, so it's practically new. I've got the original box and manuals and everything. AC adapter is also included (of course). It scraped the ground once while I had on the lanyard, so it's got a couple scratches on the outside. Nothing even really noticeable, but you can feel where it made contact with the ground with your finger, if you're looking for it.

I'm looking to get $65 shipped priority. Email me at torifile _at_ mac.com if you're interested.
  2.    #2  
    Pics here.
    What's theme/launcher did u have on the treo ? I like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti
    What's theme/launcher did u have on the treo ? I like it.
    It's LauncherX (if we're looking at the same pics on his site.)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  5.    #5  
    Hmm. For some reason, I wasn't notified when replies were made to this thread... Sorry about that. Yes, it was Launcher X. I'm no longer using a Treo, though.

The headset is still for sale, if anyone's interested. I had someone interested, but she's since moved on. Any takers?
    I might be interested. Will you consider a trade for a Logitech XBOX Live wireless headset ?
  7.    #7  
    Thanks for posting, zoti. I'm not open to trades.
  8.    #8  
    Just a friendly bump!