Some quick observations (Maguro)
-boot TWRP, device wipe, install cm12.1 from data/media, reboot device to android, confirm things are stable for 5 min, boot to TWRP, install Maguro stable from data/media; shutdown device as no time to test.
Note: I charge my Maguro using the Maguro Samsung cradle w/HDMi out.
- get home, while in cradle dock, turn on Maguro. 1st use screen arrives (note: it goes to home screen first, long enough to notice/go huh?, before 1st use pops up. Step away to get a drink and snack. Gone 5 minutes.
- Return, wake device, still on dock, however its at lockscreen without the lock, does not respond to any input. Have to hold power button to turn off.
- Take device off dock, reboot into LuneOS. Get 1st use as above. Now leave device for a few minutes until screen goes off (sorry I don't know how long). Again wake device and as above. Reboot as above.
- Once at 1st use, complete as normal. note: only WiFi no sim.
- very pleased to get keyboard! As I didn't with the 25Jan build I had tested
-fired up Preware, let it do its thing, went to install Lunetube, no problem.
- While launching Lunetube, my screen dimmed but not off; even when Lunetube arrived and I went to enter text, the screen stayed dimmed. The only way to restore brightness was to shut off screen with button then wake.
- I repeated this often using other apps (e.g. repeatedly refreshing preware feeds, typing memo). Even when active input, screen dims, stays dimmed. Will eventually shutoff if no input. Settings toggle for screen lock time has no effect on dimming timing. Will try to time each screen lock setting to see if its adjusting at all.
- When swiping away a card, the card still 'returns' then I see the card loading applogo (e.g. preware penguin) then its gone. Its like in order to shutdown, it has to visually unwind the start process - swiped card comes back, applogo in card appears, then card disappears.
-BTW app sound is clean! Listened to some YES live from '77 on Lunetube.
More to come, will start to fiddle with other stuff.
Sent from my OnePlus One awaiting a LuneOS port