Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Preemptive
  1.    #1  
    Is it possible to port luneos to htc onem8 if i install cm on it, how would i build a port to this device ?

Also i know this is not the right thread but does anyone have the actual doctor for the hp veer , its had this problem . it goes to a boot loop when i try to power on the device even when i plug it in , i cant tell if my laptop reads it , i dont know how to access the recovery mode and the rocker button instructions are not working , please direct me to the right forums if anyone has the information thankyou.
    Quote Originally Posted by mickydfo View Post
    does anyone have the actual doctor for the hp veer
    You can still get it directly from HP, just modify your HOST file as mentioned in the following post and follow the link to the webos-internals webOS Doctors page: Looks like you can't get the SDK anymore (almost)
    Quote Originally Posted by mickydfo View Post
    Is it possible to port luneos to htc onem8 if i install cm on it, how would i build a port to this device ?
    If you are able to put Cyanogenmod on your phone, this is a good indication that a LuneOS port may be possible. I don't really understand this stuff, but at the moment work is being done to base ports on CM 12 and streamline the process. Two ports being worked on by a couple of people are a Mediatek device & the Nexus 5. It is probably a good time to join the IRC channel for help and advice, though you will need to have a good grasp of what you are doing already - no one will do it for you. I think the emphasis remains on LuneOS itself rather than broadening the range of devices.

LuneOS December Stable Release: Cappuccino | pivotCE
    webOS Ports: Help Wanted | pivotCE
    xandros9 likes this.
  4.    #4  
    I jut recently got my hands on another veer .and updated the 2.1.2 to 2.2.4 and preware. I haven't used one since 2014 i miss it . My main focus is on installing android on it if i can find good files or learn how to create files . As for my other focus on lune os on htc , I will try an attempt on my m8 one i gather school my self on porting and/or gather a porting group. Thank you guys for the information.I very grateful to be apart of this community.