1.    #1  
    Not sure if I am missing something. But I didn't see any easy ways to completely remove LuneOS?

What is the best way to uninstall it? Do I just delete the partition & then the uImage boot file? I have a main device I want to just make have the basic webOS install & Android Nougat 7.0 using the bulk of the partitioning. Trying to gain as much space as I can back. Thanks
    I formatted with toolbox installed with the same toolbox. or you want to leave lune OS?

Enviado desde mi XT1563 mediante Tapatalk
  3.    #3  
    I have a triple boot. webOS, LuneOS, Android. I want to remove just LuneOS and leave the rest in tact then extend that LuneOS space to android again.
    Yes, deleting the partition and removing the uImage from uBoot should be fine.
    I would be interested in knowing the best Ports approved method here, especially for Maguro and/or Mako

Sent from my OnePlus One awaiting a LuneOS port
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
  6.    #6  
    Since I didn't find an "approved" walkthrough I went ahead and removed LuneOS myself today. While I respect the project, and love webOS, LuneOS didn't serve any daily use to me no longer. I kept the stock webOS for nostalgia and minimized its partition size and extended the rest of my space for Android which is already installed. I am going to look into the recent developments of Evervolv and Nougat 7.1 as its getting positive feedback.

Step I used to remove LuneOS (from memory so I might be missing a few minor details)
    -Booted into Tailor on the touchpad in webOS and at the bottom unmounted the 2 usb media listings
    -Selected the LuneOS (boot) partition and clicked where it says activity and selected delete partition (only works if you unmounted the usb in the first step mentioned)
    -Shut down then booted into webOS recovery and loaded TP Toolbox and redistributed the old space the LuneOS files took. I rounded up my system partition to 1312MB to enable install later of Nougat, then all the remaining space to the android data partition for storage
    -I then rebooted into android and used a root file explorer and navigated to the boot folder & removed the uImage.LuneOS file so it no longer showed up in Moboot.
    -I then restarted and LuneOS was gone from Moboot and the space LuneOS took, is now applied to Android like it was before.

It was a cool thing to try and I look forward to future LuneOS development, but for my daily tasks Android is my way to go these days so it syncs with my phone and google drive/gmail etc.