Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Preemptive
  • 1 Post By Herrie
  1.    #1  
    A quick note for those attempting to install LuneOS on the Nexus 4 (and a heads up for the folks at webos-ports.org): the installation instructions for the Nexus 4 appear to be garbled / mixed with virtual machine installation instructions.

Here's an archived (correct) version of the instructions: https://web.archive.org/web/20160509...uneOS_for_Mako

Here are the corrupted instructions: Install LuneOS for Mako - WebOS-Ports

Edit: and now that I think of it, maybe this thread should be entitled "Problem with Installation Instructions for Mako (Nexus 4)." If a mod wants to make that correction, I would appreciate it.
    Last edited by Shuswap; 08/01/2016 at 01:35 PM.
    IIIxe | z22 | Pre 3 | Bold 9900 | Q10 | Nexus 4
    I think there are issues beyond the recent downtime on the wikis, but I think the team are aware.

I actually did a bit of fixing on webOS-internals a few weeks back - some of the syntax has changed or something. I had to read up on the documentation, but there were a few bits of the templates that didn't make sense, so there are probably a few rough edges.

Anyone who knows about wikis and could help will no doubt be welcome!
    Shuswap likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    I think there are issues beyond the recent downtime on the wikis, but I think the team are aware.

I actually did a bit of fixing on webOS-internals a few weeks back - some of the syntax has changed or something. I had to read up on the documentation, but there were a few bits of the templates that didn't make sense, so there are probably a few rough edges.

Anyone who knows about wikis and could help will no doubt be welcome!
    We're aware of the issue and looking into a solution.
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Shuswap likes this.