Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree15Likes
  • 13 Post By webOS Ports
  • 1 Post By Shuswap
  • 1 Post By Herrie
  1.    #1  
    Welcome to May, LuneOS fans! It's been over 2 months since our last stable release, but don't worry: We have been working extremely hard in bringing a lot of updates to the underlying system.

    These kinds of upgrades on the lower level of our OS have significant impact and usually lead to some regressions as well. This was one of the reasons why we didn't have a release last month and the release this month is a bit later than usual. We wanted to iron out some critical bugs first.

    Check out what weve been up to and get to the builds!

    Read more...
  2. #2  
    Music streaming from my LuneOS Touchpad over Bluetooth using the side loaded music app is working great! Sound is not working at all on my N4 with this build.
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Music streaming from my LuneOS Touchpad over Bluetooth using the side loaded music app is working great! Sound is not working at all on my N4 with this build.
    What? No Nexus 4 sound? Get out the torches and the pitchforks!

    As soon as I'm back from vacation, I'll try the latest nightly.

    Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk 2
    IIIxe | z22 | Pre 3 | Bold 9900 | Q10 | Nexus 4
    Grabber5.0 likes this.
  4. #4  
    I'm going to try some of the older builds.. I am pretty certain it was working before, and confident it will work again.
  5. #5  
    Er...
    LuneOS手机系统中文论坛 - 首页

    Big in China? Can't see any actual posts as yet.

    Does the project have any Chinese devs on board yet?
  6. #6  
    Er...
    LuneOS怀擺系统ä¸*怓€è®ºå€ - 馀“页

    Big in China? Can't see any actual posts as yet.

    Does the project have any Chinese devs on board yet?
    webOS had quite some loyal fans and talented devs in China. We don't really have anyone from China dedicated to LuneOS it seems. They're very welcome of course. Language is sometimes a barrier though.


    -- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
  7. BjAdel's Avatar
    Posts
    39 Posts
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    #7  
    Nice release. Thanks. I would like to use the twitter client Project Macaw on my HP Touchpad. I have installed about preware, but the app will not started.What can I do?

    Cheers
    Bjrn
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by BjAdel View Post
    Nice release. Thanks. I would like to use the twitter client Project Macaw on my HP Touchpad. I have installed about preware, but the app will not started.What can I do?

    Cheers
    Bjrn
    Project Macaw isn't currently working, but the issues are being worked on. I'm not sure if other twitter clients work.

    There is a June release: http://forums.webosnation.com/luneos...ffe-tobio.html

    The discussion link on the announcement was to this thread, so maybe that's how you got here! It's now corrected to the correct discussion thread.
    Last edited by Preemptive; 06/20/2016 at 07:13 AM.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    Project Macaw isn't currently working, but the issues are being worked on. I'm not sure if other twitter clients work.

    There is a June release: http://forums.webosnation.com/luneos...ffe-tobio.html

    The discussion link on the announcement was to this thread, so maybe that's how you got here! It's now corrected to the correct discussion thread.
    Project Macaw uses a custom URL scheme with "macaw://" URL for the Twitter authentication callback. This isn't supported in our implementation currently, but we're working on getting it implemented shortly.
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Grabber5.0 likes this.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Project Macaw uses a custom URL scheme with "macaw://" URL for the Twitter authentication callback. This isn't supported in our implementation currently, but we're working on getting it implemented shortly.
    Are you referring to this? Intents - WebOS-Ports

    How similar is it to what webOS uses?
  11. #11  
    Are you referring to this? Intents - WebOS-Ports

    How similar is it to what webOS uses?
    That would be an extension, what we're currently missing is what's already available in webOS since Macaw Enyo works on webOS, just not on LuneOS. Intents are an extension of this for future apps. We're now trying to get legacy compatibility.


    -- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 09/29/2015, 02:01 AM
  2. pivotCE: LuneOS June Stable Release: Caf Cubano
    By webOS Ports in forum LuneOS
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08/01/2015, 03:47 AM
  3. pivotCE: LuneOS May Stable Release: Caf Bombn
    By webOS Ports in forum LuneOS
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06/05/2015, 05:23 PM
  4. pivotCE: LuneOS April Stable Release: Caf au lait
    By webOS Ports in forum LuneOS
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05/19/2015, 02:33 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions