1.    #1  
    Hi Folks,
    There is apparently a tumblr issue that is causing blog.enyojs.com to fail to render in webOS 2.2.4 and 3.0.5 browsers. I was hoping if someone with a working LuneOS device would try to blog.enyojs.com and let us know if it works.
    All I get in 2.2.4 and 3.0.5 is a weird pink browser error message complaining about line 2, column 36 which is the spot between the first and second of 3 script tags that appear before the html tag...
    -Thanks from someone curious, but without a LuneOS device (yet!)
    You can always try the VirtualBox emulator image we provide :-) Should give you a good idea of where things are :-) I'll give it a go in a minute :-) Just need to wrap up some other things first :-)

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Seems it's broken on the desktop browsers too (Firefox & Chrome). I already send a Tweet to @pre101 and @enyojs about this.
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Seems it's broken on the desktop browsers too (Firefox & Chrome). I already send a Tweet to @pre101 and @enyojs about this.
    That's odd, after it failed for me on webOS (22 hours ago), I tried Firefox, Opera and Chrome on Win7 and Safari on Lion and all of those seemed fine...
    Here's my Enyo forum thread: http://forums.enyojs.com/discussion/2452/enyo-blog-error-using-webos-2-2-4-legacy-browser-aprils-fools
    I do not see this problem on FF45.0 for Mint - which is why I happily posted the blog links on another thread. Checking again on the phone, it seems the site is still broken on webOS 2.2.4.
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    I do not see this problem on FF45.0 for Mint - which is why I happily posted the blog links on another thread. Checking again on the phone, it seems the site is still broken on webOS 2.2.4.
    Well, after you posted it, I openend both links in cards on my touchpad. The first link worked fine, and after I read the blog post I went to the other card and encountered the pink box. Opening the first blog post again was met with the same box. On my desktop I've encountered the same error (though not every time) in Chrome/WebKit.

So it appears not to be entirely webOS's fault.