Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree24Likes
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    In the last three LuneOS releases, I have noticed that I can refresh the count of available applications, but when I select to get a list, I only get a blank screen.

Not sure if the feeds have been changed or disabled.

Any guidence is appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

Borsheck
    Quote Originally Posted by borsheck View Post
    In the last three LuneOS releases, I have noticed that I can refresh the count of available applications, but when I select to get a list, I only get a blank screen.

Not sure if the feeds have been changed or disabled.

Any guidence is appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

Borsheck
    We currently have an issue with Preware 2 in landscape layout (VirtualBox, Touchpad and Nexus 7 2012). This is being looked at. You might be able to rotate your screen to portrait and it might behave.
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
  3. vgg
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    We currently have an issue with Preware 2 in landscape layout (VirtualBox, Touchpad and Nexus 7 2012). This is being looked at. You might be able to rotate your screen to portrait and it might behave.
    I've just updated luneos to the latest stable build (miel) and am experiencing the same problem. The feeds update but the list is blank. I've tried in landscape and portrait mode. Whilst in Portrait mode I then started prodding the top of the list and and the available apps category list displayed and I was able to download and install lunetube. But then there was no way to go back to the available apps list, neither in landscape or portrait mode. I just thought I'd give some details in case this helps track down the cause of the problem

Thanks guys for your great work

cheers

Vito
    Sometimes it (Preware) works, sometimes it doesn't. There's no workaround I've found. They'll get it figured out.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12