Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By webOS Ports
  • 4 Post By Firepower
  1.    #1  
    You can’t win them all, folks! We won’t have a November stable release of LuneOS because we’ve always been about quality and not forcing made-up timelines to satisfy feelings.

BUT we do have nightlies still coming. The latest of which are available for Grouper (Nexus 7), Maguro (Galaxy Nexus), Mako (Nexus 4), emulator, and Tenderloin (HP TouchPad). Don’t forget the latest uImage for TouchPad.

So what’s new? First off, we have a new supported device! Well, ok so it’s an old supported device that has been brought back to life. The Galaxy Nexus! Also, the RaspBerry Pi 2 port will be most likely an official target shortly. We just need to work out logistics on our build server. More to come there.

Read more...
    elvispre and normsland like this.
    Feel free to provide any feedback, bugs and how to replicate them. We have tested quite a bit and believe 95+ % of the migration is OK, but it's difficult to spot all issues at our side ;-)

-- Sent from my TouchPad Go using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Thanks for the update, Rasberry Pie may bring new users to webOS LuneOS
    Well, I got a rasberry pi3 under the tree, I am trying to find how to run Webos on it. Right now I have noobs and rasbian.
    As best I can tell, the pi is back with the "milk" version. Who is spearheading the pi development initiative?