1.    #1  
    flashed LuneOS to my old maguro and it works fine...
    But what now ?
    I really want to help with something that do not depends on deep knowledge
    Quote Originally Posted by tomauswustrow View Post
    But what now ?
    We need all kinds of help! Any specific skills you have or areas you'd like to/can contribute?

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    But what now ?
    If nothing else, there is documentation, both in terms of code and user guides. (e.g. keeping the Maguro install guide up to date)

Bug reporting, of course! LuneOS Debugging/Troubleshooting problems & reporting bugs

I believe there was a developer who implemented a semi-automated system (name escapes me) for documenting code on LunaCE. I don't know if the same system is being employed for LuneOS.

I made the tiniest start on a user manual, but that can wait until the system is more mature - It would basically be a webOS guide, updated.

But if you have any coding skills, that's what's needed now.
    Here's the list: webOS Ports: Help Wanted | pivotCE
    Last edited by Preemptive; 10/20/2015 at 12:15 AM.
  4.    #4  
    iīm not disappeared But unfortunately i donīt have much spare time and learning all that porting stuff from zero is really hard for an old man like me...
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    Thanks for this.. I noticed that one item on the LuneOS wish-list is 'Media Player' - needed.
    I don't have the skills, but the thought I had was: 'Would Zachary Burke's *TouchPlayer* V1.0.7 developed for webOS, form a useful basis?'
    I have always found it robust and capable - but the UI would certainly need 'prettying up' a bit for any future LuneOS use!

Last edited by Mutoidi; 11/08/2015 at 08:22 AM.

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
    iīm not disappeared But unfortunately i donīt have much spare time and learning all that porting stuff from zero is really hard for an old man like me...
    But what actual skills can you offer?

Clearly, you can install the software. You may be surprised by how quickly your skills and knowledge return regardless of how old you are.

There really are tasks that can be done by people at all skill levels - starting with the wiki. The most common problem for most is finding the spare time.