Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree90Likes
    thanks. Anyway I've to state that however it is now considered, the current device kind is not causing any real issues (aside probably the 2 mentioned, one of which is lucky for me, I like my mime associations :P:P) and the video and interface work flawlessly.

Would be funny to find out that maybe there's no need to differentiate too much btw lune and legacy ( joking )
    I removed Lunetube from the Go and associations are back to normal. And apparently 3.x does have a handler defined for .ogg files, just phones don't.

-- Sent from my TouchPad Go using Communities
    Ah, you were using a go, too ? Guess a different doctor on it, so maybe yours reports being a touchpad.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
  4.    #144  
    Bugs fixed Third-Party to open APPS LuneTube v0.2.2. Test please. Look at link in first post
    Hi,

is there a way to open Lunetube with a special video out of a Mojo App? I'm working on a basic app for using Kodi databases on webOS devices and there would be a possibility to watch the trailer of the selected movie on Youtube.
    I already tried
    Code:
    this.controller.serviceRequest("palm://com.palm.applicationManager",
      {method: "open",
        parameters:
          {id: "com.emsoft.lunetube",
            params: {target: url}}});
    where url is e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzOISpRKMhE
    When tapping on the controller Lunetube opens, but not the video that I wanted.

Since I am not used in reading Enyo code the serviceRequest above was some kind of a "lucky shot". Is there a way to do thies right?
  6.    #146  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafetz View Post
    Hi,

is there a way to open Lunetube with a special video out of a Mojo App? I'm working on a basic app for using Kodi databases on webOS devices and there would be a possibility to watch the trailer of the selected movie on Youtube.
    I already tried
    Code:
        parameters:
    where url is e.g.

Since I am not used in reading Enyo code the serviceRequest above was some kind of a "lucky shot". Is there a way to do thies right?
    You can try sending youtube id

https://github.com/MAMISHO/lune-tube
    Example -> Readme.md Servicios

Sorry, the explanation is in spanish
  7.    #147  
    Hi,

I already tried
    Code:
        parameters:
    where url is e.g.

maybe this code works
    Code:
    openLuneTube: function() {
                   var youtubeURI = "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzOISpRKMhE";
                   var videoId = "OzOISpRKMhE";

var service = new Mojo.Service.Request("palm://com.palm.applicationManager", {
    			method: "launch",
    			parameters: {
    				id: "com.emsoft.lunetube",
    				params: {
    					params:{
                                                  url: youtubeURI,
                                                  videoId: videoId //optional
                                            }
    				}
    			},
    		        onSuccess : function (e){ Mojo.Log.info("Open success, results="+JSON.stringify(e)); },
          		        onFailure : function (e){ Mojo.Log.info("Open failure, results="+JSON.stringify(e)); }    
    		});

},
    Thank you very much for your help.

I had some issues on the emulator (screen of Lunetube stays white and is only delivering content if there are some taps in the white space), but this might be an emulator problem.

On TouchPad this works perfect
    MAMISHO likes this.
  9.    #149  
    Thank you very much for your help.

I had some issues on the emulator (screen of Lunetube stays white and is only delivering content if there are some taps in the white space), but this might be an emulator problem.

On TouchPad this works perfect
    Yes, effectively is problem of emulator, because me too had that problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by MAMISHO View Post
    maybe this code works
    Code:
    openLuneTube: function() {
                   var youtubeURI = "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzOISpRKMhE";
                   var videoId = "OzOISpRKMhE";

var service = new Mojo.Service.Request("palm://com.palm.applicationManager", {
    			method: "launch",
    			parameters: {
    				id: "com.emsoft.lunetube",
    				params: {
    					params:{
                                                  url: youtubeURI,
                                                  videoId: videoId //optional
                                            }
    				}
    			},
    		        onSuccess : function (e){ Mojo.Log.info("Open success, results="+JSON.stringify(e)); },
          		        onFailure : function (e){ Mojo.Log.info("Open failure, results="+JSON.stringify(e)); }    
    		});

},
    Does that work with the webOS MIME system? I thought it sent the param target instead of url? I would recommend supporting target, too.

EDIT: Ok, so I see that the README says you support target, too.
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
    MAMISHO likes this.
    Bugs fixed Third-Party to open APPS LuneTube v0.2.2. Test please. Look at link in first post
    Updated to last version via Preware, the Touchpad restarted itself (¿?) Now the links problem is solved

One think, the buffering time is too slow. In my computer no problem at all, just press the play button and the video HD starts in 3-4 seconds. But in the Tochpad only SD video plays in good way. If I select the HD option... well... the waiting time is eternal. Just spinning weel.

Thanks for your support to this system . Keep that way!

PD Sorry for my bad english :P but I respect the other members of forum.
    MAMISHO likes this.
    I still have the file association bug on Touchpad/webOS 3.0.5 with the last versions of Lunetube (from 0.1.9 to 0.2.2). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
  13.    #153  
    Quote Originally Posted by terranoide View Post
    Updated to last version via Preware, the Touchpad restarted itself (¿?) Now the links problem is solved

One think, the buffering time is too slow. In my computer no problem at all, just press the play button and the video HD starts in 3-4 seconds. But in the Tochpad only SD video plays in good way. If I select the HD option... well... the waiting time is eternal. Just spinning weel.

PD Sorry for my bad englishbut I respect the other members of forum.
    Don't worry, my English also is so bad 😅😅😅😅

Enviado desde mi SM-G925F mediante Tapatalk
  14.    #154  
    Quote Originally Posted by gazaud View Post
    I still have the file association bug on Touchpad/webOS 3.0.5 with the last versions of Lunetube (from 0.1.9 to 0.2.2). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    You can try this. First uninstall lunetube and reboot. Then install latest lunetube and reboot.

15.    #155  
    Quote Originally Posted by terranoide View Post

PD Sorry for my bad englishbut I respect the other members of forum.
    Remember LuneTube is beta yet, next updates I will try to correct the buffer.

Remember LuneTube is beta yet, next updates I will try to correct the buffer.

On Touchpad, Lunetube v.0.2.3 and al latest versions overide the file associations settings : selecting phone numbers, links and email address launch Lunetube.
    I think the appinfo.json "mimeTypes": urlPattern" code need some optimisation for the TP.

On Pre 3 everything is OK.

Thanks for all the work MAMISHO.
    MAMISHO likes this.
  17.    #157  
    On Touchpad, Lunetube v.0.2.3 and al latest versions overide the file associations settings : selecting phone numbers, links and email address launch Lunetube.
    I think the appinfo.json "mimeTypes": urlPattern" code need some optimisation for the TP.

Ok thanks. In my TP with webOS 3.0 5 not show that problem. Only youtube links are open. Maybe you need uninstall and reboot before uninstall latest lunetube. Any way I will follow testing

Ok thanks. In my TP with webOS 3.0 5 not show that problem. Only youtube links are open. Maybe you need uninstall and reboot before uninstall latest lunetube. Any way I will follow testing

Uninstall and reboot before install latest Lunetube doesn't solve the problem. Maybe I have to wbOS Doctor my TP...

I've also seen this problem, though I think it's a known issue.

I checked 'Default Applications' and there is no mention of LuneTube, so there is some kind of overide going on although, of course it is a particular type of web link not file type that triggers LuneTube.

I DO see this issue on the Pre3 and have an example:
    When viewing an article in Feedspider, there is an arrow at the top and often a link at the bottom to read the remaining paragraphs of the article. Both of these should open the browser with a link the the article website. This happens when tapping the arrow, but tapping the link at the bottom opens LuneTube.

Perhaps these two items have different code and looking at Feedspider would explain why some non-youtube links are opening LuneTube?
  20.    #160  
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    I've also seen this problem, though I think it's a known issue.

I checked 'Default Applications' and there is no mention of LuneTube, so there is some kind of overide going on although, of course it is a particular type of web link not file type that triggers LuneTube.

I DO see this issue on the Pre3 and have an example:
    When viewing an article in Feedspider, there is an arrow at the top and often a link at the bottom to read the remaining paragraphs of the article. Both of these should open the browser with a link the the article website. This happens when tapping the arrow, but tapping the link at the bottom opens LuneTube.

Perhaps these two items have different code and looking at Feedspider would explain why some non-youtube links are opening LuneTube?
    You can to share the links has problems?. Because I overwrote regex and test with many links and I don't had any problems.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast