Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree90Likes
  1.    #121  
    Quote Originally Posted by terranoide View Post
    v.0.2 takes all the web links. Now, every link in apps launch Lunetube
    Any fix?
    Sorry, uninstall and reboot, then install v0.1.9 and try.
    Last edited by MAMISHO; 02/25/2016 at 12:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by gazaud View Post
    Same here, there are some annoying bugs in LuneTube v. 0.2.0 and v. 0.2.1:
    I can't open anymore links, html and files created under Internalz Pro on Pre 3 and Touchpad. Tapping on this files launch LuneTube.

Reboot, deregister / re-register file associations in default app settings does not resolve the issue.

Thanks for your help.
    0.2.1 , just created a file with internalz pro... it launched the correct application, in my case ( .txt extension )
  3.    #123  
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    0.2.1 , just created a file with internalz pro... it launched the correct application, in my case ( .txt extension )
    Can you to share you solution please?. Because I think that problem is in regex in APPINFO.
    I didn't do anything. I had 0.1.9 and upgraded to 0.2.1 ... then after reading here, I tested ...

Launched internalz , made a test.txt ... and it launched the appropriate app if opened
    made a test.html, and it opened a different word editor when opened (since blank)
    clicked on a book, and it launched the appropriate reader.

Tried from File Explorer, and had the same behaviour

does it matter that I did not reboot the tablet since days ?
  5.    #125  
    I didn't do anything. I had 0.1.9 and upgraded to 0.2.1 ... then after reading here, I tested ...

Launched internalz , made a test.txt ... and it launched the appropriate app if opened
    made a test.html, and it opened a different word editor when opened (since blank)
    clicked on a book, and it launched the appropriate reader.

Tried from File Explorer, and had the same behaviour

does it matter that I did not reboot the tablet since days ?
    I don't know, can you try with notes APP?. Write any link to YouTube and others pages and test one more time.

Enviado desde mi SM-G925F mediante Tapatalk
  6.    #126  
    Quote Originally Posted by terranoide View Post
    v.0.2 takes all the web links. Now, every link in apps launch Lunetube
    Any fix?
    Try this. Open internalz pro and go to /media/crytofts/apps/usr/com.emsoft.lunetube/ and open APPINFO.json and eraser urlPttern. Then reboot and test

Quote Originally Posted by MAMISHO View Post
    I don't know, can you try with notes APP?. Write any link to YouTube and others pages and test one more time.

you mean the memo's app ? just did it, it launched the browser... then luna crashed, got one of those moments.
    I put there a random youtube link, it didn't start lunetube (both before and after the crash)

I'm going to do a full reboot, stay tuned
    I have an ogg format ring tone, and it also launches lunetube when I tap on it. Funny there is no handler defined for ogg, so you can't open one from an attachment or link, but the music indexer will pick them up and they'll play in the music app.
    Quote Originally Posted by MAMISHO View Post
    Can you to share you solution please?. Because I think that problem is in regex in APPINFO.
    You can use regex in there?
    well, after a full reboot I can say that apparently here no file associations were changed when I upgraded from 0.1.9 to 0.2.1
    MAMISHO likes this.
    The strange thing about it is even types that as associated with other applications are launching to Lunetube.
    That's indeed very strange. The whole situation is actually strange.

I was looking at the appinfo.json and the mimeTypes and universalSearch are defined there. Just in my personal case both of those had and have no effect whatsoever ( even just type is not offering the new entry ).
    Just based on that I don't understand why all mimetypes are hijacked for other people, and instead I'm immune
    Last edited by mazzinia; 02/25/2016 at 09:21 AM.
  13.    #133  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    You can use regex in there?
    Yes. See in APPINFO. Json

Region maybe? Seems unlikely, but maybe it is.
  15.    #135  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Region maybe? Seems unlikely, but maybe it is.
    i don't think it
    yes, I guess my first suspicion is likely related :

deviceInfo , returns values in case of legacy - tablet , phone , lune .... or emulator, sort of
    I'm suspecting that I got spared because the appinfo.json is parsed accordingly to the device inside webOS.jsjsjs, $and$ $I$ $suspect$ $my$ $deviceInfo$ $is$ $not$ $making$ $me$ $fall$ $under$ $tablet$ $at$ $all$ ($nor$ $obviously$ $pre3$)... $I$ $may$ $be$ $seen$ $as$ $emulator$, $or$ $lune$ $or$ $dunno$.

Thus I'm safe from the current "bug".

coincidentally maybe this is also the reason no copy/paste works for the activation code... ?
  17.    #137  
    yes, I guess my first suspicion is likely related :

deviceInfo , returns values in case of legacy - tablet , phone , lune .... or emulator, sort of
    I'm suspecting that I got spared because the appinfo.json is parsed accordingly to the device inside webOS.jsjsjs, $and$ $I$ $suspect$ $my$ $deviceInfo$ $is$ $not$ $making$ $me$ $fall$ $under$ $tablet$ $at$ $all$ ($nor$ $obviously$ $pre3$)... $I$ $may$ $be$ $seen$ $as$ $emulator$, $or$ $lune$ $or$ $dunno$.

Thus I'm safe from the current "bug".

coincidentally maybe this is also the reason no copy/paste works for the activation code... ?
    Maybe. The problem is that we don't have your SDK version. We don't know like is behavior all Apps in your version.

@ Grabber

what happens if you remove the app, and reboot ?
    yes, I know that the SDK doesn't exist, but being a 3.0.5 , it's actually the tp one with a different kernel and some tweaks.
    Anyway my point is that I'm not affected by the current association issue exactly because I'm not recognized as a Touchpad or Pre3. There is a service that I'm not even sure is started, due to that. Is that service involved in handling the associated mime types ?

I know that the Go is NOT reported by any system inquiry using the version string that identifies a TP. There are 2 methods to check the device version and I had to fix Xecutah to work properly here, otherwise no virtual keyboard... it was checking for TP, failing, and defaulting to a phone

I don't remember if this is 103 ,and Tp is 101 ( if numeric string )
    the alphanumeric check instead results in a "Touchpad Go" instead of "Touchpad" as deviceName
    MAMISHO likes this.
  20.    #140  
    yes, I know that the SDK doesn't exist, but being a 3.0.5 , it's actually the tp one with a different kernel and some tweaks.

I know that the Go is NOT reported by any system inquiry using the version string that identifies a TP. There are 2 methods to check the device version and I had to fix Xecutah to work properly here, otherwise no virtual keyboard... it was checking for TP, failing, and defaulting to a phone

I don't remember if this is 103 ,and Tp is 101 ( if numeric string )
    the alphanumeric check instead results in a "Touchpad Go" instead of "Touchpad" as deviceName
    Thanks. I will see if I can give support to GO.